Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Masterchef 2012

I think Jay might be for the chop.
Only Andrew sailed through, to be right. Well done to him. The rest of them had issues of one sort or another.

Eamonn proper did himself in last night. Andrew pulled it out of the bag from previous weeks. Jay will go next as he isn't pushing the boundries enough and safe cooking is not what gets you through.

Ooo and Tom's mango and chos pudding last night looked well lush!

i was delighted to see eamon go last night, not least cos he was cocky as fuck and thought he had it in the bag :D

i'm rooting for andrew to be the next one out. sorry i just find him too freaky :( (anyone else go noooooo! he lives with his mum! in the intro bits? :D)

i was delighted to see eamon go last night, not least cos he was cocky as fuck and thought he had it in the bag :D

i'm rooting for andrew to be the next one out. sorry i just find him too freaky :( (anyone else go noooooo! he lives with his mum! in the intro bits? :D)
I didn't notice that he lived with his mum...he has a kid doesn't he? so if he does it's probably out of necessity and he is living there with his family as well, which I don't find as bad as a single man in his 30s living with his mum.

I do find something a bit odd about him though.

He lives with his mum and his wife and his baby and he's a financial analyst?? :confused: I thought they earned £££. I liked Shelina even more when it was clear she is a Tooting lass :cool:

x-posted :D

He cries too much for my liking :oops:

reminder for their piss-poor scheduling: next ep tonight :cool:

BBC scheduling people have not got a scoobie. These are the people who put Arrested Development on at midnight on weeknights :facepalm:

Anyway, thank you!! I have just seen this in the nick of time :cool:

Greatly enjoyed seeing Greg scorchioed.

Greg: "OOOOF that's a lot of chilli. OOOFF what a kick.@

John: "actually, I thought that needed a BIT MOAR CHILLI.@

Get in.

e2a: btw, is it really fair to these poor villagers to give their finest produce to a bunch of TV ministars who've NEVER TOUCHED OR TASTED HALF THE INGREDIENTS BEFORE IN THEIR LIVES?

Back
Top Bottom