Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Masterchef 2012

i kinda got the impression that 'up in the hills' implied some kind of rurality.

However, it seems that they not only have access to a full,perfectly polished industrial kitchen; they've also got a full range of posh-shaped bowls and dishes.

Ay?

It looks so delicious :( *munches desperately on half stale Doritos*

I hope that beardy bloke who sabotaged Aki gets the boot. Does someone go today? I can't keep up.

thai food markets are amazing. I lived with a family there for a few months, every day we'd go shopping for all the days food, all fresh ingredients, cheap as, then my thai mama would amaze me with incredible dishes of beautiful food :) The MC crew done well so far!! Me hungry now....

I hope that beardy bloke who sabotaged Aki gets the boot. Does someone go today? I can't keep up.
Tom? What happened? :D I've got a couple of catch-ups to go.

Don't think anyone's going today, unless the King's going to execute the loser.

Jay is next to go I reckon. The others have proper pushed the boat out and he's nearly finished his prep early.

I don't think they go this episode; usually they do some ridiculous challenge, then the next episode is just them cooking their own food and the final three being chosen from that.

Why is John telling them how to cook and what to do? Royal families deserve to eat shit anyhow. :D

Tom? What happened? :D I've got a couple of catch-ups to go.

Don't think anyone's going today, unless the King's going to execute the loser.

A few episodes ago he apparently turned down one of the ovens she was using so her pudding flopped. As annoying as I found her, this isn't the Apprentice. Not very sporting at all.

:eek: Did you hear that?? The prince bloke actually wants to punish the loser!

i kinda got the impression that 'up in the hills' implied some kind of rurality.

However, it seems that they not only have access to a full,perfectly polished industrial kitchen; they've also got a full range of posh-shaped bowls and dishes.

Ay?
that village site was set up by that wanker Prince as a way of getting some people to forget what scum he and his family are (not that anyone in thailand would say that, seeing as all criticism of the ryals is illegal). I'm not surprised he'd have put a kitchen in too - makes it a nice stop for the tourists, proving just how wonderful and caring the system is
A few episodes ago he apparently turned down one of the ovens she was using so her pudding flopped. As annoying as I found her, this isn't the Apprentice. Not very sporting at all.
it was Andrew, not Tom who did that.

Scheduling is just fucking stupid. Two this week, one nest, then three the week after that. Would have made far more sense to just have last nights this week, when someone actually went out, rather than the final four hanging on for an extra, cruel six days.

btw, anyone see the thing in saturdays guardian? the 2010 aussie masterchef was there 3rd most watched programme ever. the 2011 israeli final topped that, with the highest viewing figures in the colonial settler state

Fuck knows why I watch this before going to bed feeling hungry.

Jay looks set to be next to go. He's the hardest grafter by far and never has the time issues the others have but he plays it safe too often and when he has tried to do something different he hasn't got it quite right.

Andrew makes nice food but too many time issues so I don't think he'll win, and he really is weird looking.

It was Tom who turned down the oven. I see him or Shalina winning both have cooked the best stuff over the weeks. I reckon she'll edge it.

Thought the food looked well tasty last night even the dish with cockroaches in it!

It would be ace if Shelina won, her food has been lovely throughout.
I missed a few eps (still catching up) but I seem to remember that she had a bit of a pig's ear in the Jane Austin challenge.

Her team won; but there were several Bad things going on with her cooking. I thought.

tbh, I'm probably making that up.

I just can't warm to Shelina as a person. Tom may have been a bit cheeky once or twice, but he still makes the food I most want to eat.

I'm watching ep. 8 at the moment.

Emma's just knocked out a catastrophic mushroom tart.

Aki is fizzing at the bunghole about her English picnic :D

John: I want to hate it. And I don't.

"Honey fish whiskey biscuit" oh dear :D

:D

"Maybe Wallace was hoping to click into that vintage-kitsch mood on sale in the little boutiques of so many gentrifying streets in London now? Instead he's delivered almost the full horror of the original. Starters include the likes of Welsh rarebit, ham with melon, crab paste and eggs with salad cream. Mains include chicken Kiev, boiled beef and carrots, and steak and chips; puddings feature Black Forest gâteau, Spotted Dick and custard and tropical fruit cocktail. The dishes have been modernised a bit but, as Basil Fawlty found with Ronald, the irksome son of two guests, that doesn't always hit the spot."

Back
Top Bottom