Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Masterchef 2018

I nearly pissed my pants at British Street Food :D British Street Food is surely a pavement strewn doner topped with a pile of sick and a discarded fag butt at 5am on a Saturday :D

Not a programme I generally watch, but was delighted to see the chicken parmo guy go through. Who cares what a plate of food looks like? It's what it tastes like that matters. Seeing him try to smear that gungy stuff over the plate in the trendy food way was painful though. He obviously hadn't ever done it before and just thought it was something he was supposed to do.

Not a programme I generally watch, but was delighted to see the chicken parmo guy go through. Who cares what a plate of food looks like? It's what it tastes like that matters. Seeing him try to smear that gungy stuff over the plate in the trendy food way was painful though. He obviously hadn't ever done it before and just thought it was something he was supposed to do.

Should have served it in a pizza box with a pickled cabbage dust and some chips cooked three ways.

He's done thai food for every single challenge! One trick pony.
True , but it hasn't seemed samey, because he has been so creative and that combined with well cooked food has put him through...for him it has worked to be consistently fantastic at something specific rather than throwing in a wildcard and doing a meat and three veg and then getting chucked out because his carrots are soggy.

He could still mess up if he was given a challenge where he was told what to cook ...I can't remember what his job was in the professional kitchen, I think it involved something fussy with eggs but he coped. He is my runner up.

Got through a whole packet of Greggs millionaire shortbread just watching it last night.

I am fuming about Moonera and Nawmin, I don't think carving vegetables as lovely as that is, should have kept him in. Sorry but his food did not look all that great.

I am fuming about Moonera and Nawmin, I don't think carving vegetables as lovely as that is, should have kept him in. Sorry but his food did not look all that great.
And he still hasn't ventured away from his safe zone, in the professional kitchen he missed his slot all together, does that not count for anything? He's going to win, but he shouldn't. He's been very lucky that they haven't had a round where they've been told what to cook, so he had to leave what he knows.

Yeah, yesterday's episode was ridiculous. I don't really like any of the contestants left that much. Narowin (naro-out :mad::rolleyes:) really irritates me. He's too smug and pleased with himself all the time.
He'll obviously win though, now that Monira's gone.

Back
Top Bottom