Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Masterchef 2012

is there a point to the restaurant bit? it doesn't seem to affect their results at all :hmm:

Hmmm, I've pondered the same question.
I think it might be to see if they still want it quite so much when they've had a taste of working in a pro kitchen.
Was there a bloke in one series who changed his mind after his first experience in the pro kitchen :confused:

Hmmm, I've pondered the same question.
I think it might be to see if they still want it quite so much when they've had a taste of working in a pro kitchen.
Was there a bloke in one series ago who changed his mind after his first experience in the pro kitchen :confused:
I think it's just to teach them stuff and give us a bit of variety. In the later rounds, it does count a bit doesn't it? The chefs give feedback on individuals

I think it's just to teach them stuff and give us a bit of variety. In the later rounds, it does count a bit doesn't it? The chefs give feedback on individuals

Yes, it definitely seemed to have more value in the later rounds, which was a shame for Lee as he performed really well in the pro kitchen but didn't get through.

I've just caught up on this week's episodes and I like the way the 24 were chosen just on their food, I felt last year's was a bit too personality led.
But I did miss the early round fuck ups - no more deconstructed trifle moments :(

Oh, and I had to fast forward the bit where the big guy blubbed, my bottom lip started to quiver in sympathy with his :oops:

Who's dhruv?
4584394239_f9b7f6db6e.jpg

He won in 2010 iirc

I'm in love with Aki
Likewise...I love her enthusiasm.
Perhaps it might get annoying after a while, but still, you've got to give her credit for trying.

Besides it's nice to see people with real talent and people that really do care..unlike all the fakers on xFactor etc.

I've never seen such a small portion served as a main. We got rid of nouvelle cuisine for good bloody reason. I'd send it back if I'd got such a small plate of grub.

John cracks me up 'it's not me you've let down it's yourself' and 'how long?' 'it's definitely coming' 'christmas is also coming' :D

Back
Top Bottom