Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Map of masses of on the run convicted paedo's

kenny g

Sheeple Awake!
I know it is in the Mail but surely this must be deeply worrying:-
article-2284129-1846D201000005DC-96_634x658.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dophiles-run-area-police-lost-track-them.html

Sure as a % of people on the register, it's not that high. I think the Lothians has around 300 on the register, so that's less that 1%?

There are a lot more than 137 paedophiles in this country, so the distribution of numbers on the map should be of no interest to anyone except the police and those criticising them.

What an extremely misleading, useless and pointless map.

Well, I think it helps to bring home the failure of the current sex offender registration regime. How can we rely on the state when it appears unable to protect our children?

Well, I think it helps to bring home the failure of the current sex offender registration regime. How can we rely on the state when it appears unable to protect our children?

Whatever system is in place people are going to slip through and try their utmost to hide. You're never going to achieve 100%.

What's interesting is it is mainly the more populous regions which have lost track of paedos. This makes sense as there will be more paedos in areas with more people.

But Glasgow bucks the trend. What are they doing differently to keep track of their convicts?

You accept that 100% risk elimination is impossible?

Ok - proceeding from that, and presuming this data is accurate / meaningful, what % is this?

Sixth sigma would be acceptable. i.e. 99.99966% retention . This is clearly not taking place.

Very, very true. However, there is always room for improvement. Any ideas?
Short of summary execution upon conviction? Unless all the registered paedos in the UK have moved to the Lothians (see quoted post below for context) then all that map proves (in a roundabout way) is how few of them actually do go on the run...

Sure as a % of people on the register, it's not that high. I think the Lothians has around 300 on the register, so that's less that 1%?

That Daily Mail map really does look like something off Brass Eye though. I don't know what it is about it, but it definitely has that flavour.

Back
Top Bottom