Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester Arena incident - many reported dead

Its not illogical. Its prejudice.

Calling in sick because youbare afraid you might get blown up its not the same as refusing to serve some women in their hijabs. Was he afraid that the drinks might be used as a weapon?
Maybe he just isn't as clever and all-seeing as you.

It's already been covered. In my opinion because he'd come to believe in a certain interpretation of the Islamic scriptures. Same as the other perpetrators of such atrocities the world over.

But maybe it was because he was a United fan.

So if I take a life for a life cos cos its in the bible and I murder someone that makes me christian. If you say so.

So if I take a life for a life cos cos its in the bible and I murder someone that makes me christian. If you say so.
I think you're forgetting that he was indeed Muslim, even before he thought of doing what he did.

Yep hangover. Not autocorrect replacing misplelt commit with could. Devastating.
I'll spell it out for you and then stop wasting my time. He was raised Muslim. He apparently believed in an interpretation of Islam for which he and those who share such views find justification, rightly or wrongly, in the Islamic scriptures. Committing or justifying terrorist atrocities is not uncommon among such people.

How many school shooters are male? Or how many bombers were Irish? Or how many are palestnian in Israel?

But don't worry. Jump to your racism.

You know. Cos your a cunt.
This is a prime example of liberal stupidity.

I'd say it was a waste of time talking to people like you but actually it's vital people like you are brought to your senses. However I'm not sure I have the energy right now.

Try reading. (I had more to that sentence but actually that covers it).

Here's one place to start:

"The real starting point for the making of a homegrown jihadi is not ‘radicalization’ but social disengagement, a sense of estrangement from, resentment of, Western society. It is because they have already rejected mainstream culture, ideas and norms that some Muslims search for an alternative vision of the world. It is not surprising that many wannabe jihadis are either converts to Islam, or Muslims who discovered their faith only relatively late. In both cases, disenchantment with what else is on offer has led them to the black and white moral code that is Islamism. It is not, in other words, a question of being ‘groomed’ or ‘indoctrinated’ but of losing faith in mainstream moral frameworks and searching for an alternative."

RADICALIZATION IS NOT SO SIMPLE

I'll spell it out for you and then stop wasting my time. He was raised Muslim. He apparently believed in an interpretation of Islam for which he and those who share such views find justification, rightly or wrongly, in the Islamic scriptures. Committing or justifying terrorist atrocities is not uncommon among such people.

Completely irrelevant to his decision to commit mass murder but ok. Lets focus on the religion.

This is a prime example of liberal stupidity.

I'd say it was a waste of time talking to people like you but actually it's vital people like you are brought to your senses. However I'm not sure I have the energy right now.

Try reading. (I had more to that sentence but actually that covers it).

Here's one place to start:

"The real starting point for the making of a homegrown jihadi is not ‘radicalization’ but social disengagement, a sense of estrangement from, resentment of, Western society. It is because they have already rejected mainstream culture, ideas and norms that some Muslims search for an alternative vision of the world. It is not surprising that many wannabe jihadis are either converts to Islam, or Muslims who discovered their faith only relatively late. In both cases, disenchantment with what else is on offer has led them to the black and white moral code that is Islamism. It is not, in other words, a question of being ‘groomed’ or ‘indoctrinated’ but of losing faith in mainstream moral frameworks and searching for an alternative."

RADICALIZATION IS NOT SO SIMPLE

What has social disengagement got to do with religion. The answer is nothing.

Where they end up is not the key to the bombing.

As you rightly say its the start.

It must you very sad that I agree with you. I can't say if that makes you stupid too. Sorry.

Salman Abedi 'wanted revenge' for US air strikes in Syria, Manchester bomber's sister says

" The sister of Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedibelieves her brother carried out the manchester attack because he wanted revenge for US air strikes on Syria.
Jomana Abedi said in an interview her brother was kind and loving and that she was surprised by what he did on Monday.
Ms Abedi said she thought he was driven by America's military attacks in the Middle East.
“I think he saw children - Muslim children - dying everywhere, and wanted revenge," she told the Wall Street Journal."

Looks like he was motivated by revenge and radicalism.

Earlier in this thread B.I.G argued that it would not be justified to argue that a fascist bomber was motivated by fascism. That the two are separate. And he has to to argue that to be consistent with what he has gone onto argue this morning. I wonder if any other posters taking a similar tack as him would argue the same as him as regards fascist bomb attacks?

Salman Abedi 'wanted revenge' for US air strikes in Syria, Manchester bomber's sister says

" The sister of Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedibelieves her brother carried out the manchester attack because he wanted revenge for US air strikes on Syria.
Jomana Abedi said in an interview her brother was kind and loving and that she was surprised by what he did on Monday.
Ms Abedi said she thought he was driven by America's military attacks in the Middle East.
“I think he saw children - Muslim children - dying everywhere, and wanted revenge," she told the Wall Street Journal."

on the other hand his father thinks he is innocent, the Mosque reported him to Prevent at least on two occasions, neighbours and friends on three occasions and he trained in Libya after the UK government supported his father and others to overthrow Gaddaffi. But his sister 'believes' 'thinks' its all about US airstrikes like any other Islamacist would do.

There's certainly a point talking to misguided liberals. There's very little point talking to B.I.G though.

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fdd38ff9c-416e-11e7-82b6-896b95f30f58

Quite a few airmiles there

on the other hand his father thinks he is innocent, the Mosque reported him to Prevent at least on two occasions, neighbours and friends on three occasions and he trained in Libya after the UK government supported his father and others to overthrow Gaddaffi. But his sister 'believes' 'thinks' its all about US airstrikes like any other Islamacist would do.

How Manchester bomber Salman Abedi took his twisted revenge out of 'love for Islam' after being radicalised by Isil preacher

Have a read of this....

And to answer your point... often close siblings know more than parents, but who knows really what ws going on in his mind.

Back
Top Bottom