Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester Arena incident - many reported dead

no. Add the tendency for young men to be reckless with theirs, and others' lives ... plus of course what's going on in Muslim countries ...

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Now you say that. Apart from outing yourself as a moron.

It must be that every single Muslim is following that meaning as the basis of their faith and following it to the literal meaning.

Or not... whatever the facts might suggest.

no. Add the tendency for young men to be reckless with theirs, and others' lives ... plus of course what's going on in Muslim countries ...
If you're going to start casting around for causes, then don't forget the alienation of young Muslim men from societies which regard them all as terrorists-in-waiting, nor the huge amount of distress and upheaval, not to mention displacement, of millions of people in regions in the world where we've decided to go adventuring in the last 20 years.

I do believe that Jihadists are Muslims; like KKK, or Westboro Baptists or Spanish Inquisition are Christians.
Religion is a pain in the arse - we know this. If it had been put away as silliness years ago we'd probably have a cure for cancer or at the very least hoverboards by now.

I do believe that Jihadists are Muslims; like KKK, or Westboro Baptists or Spanish Inquisition are Christians.
Religion is a pain in the arse - we know this. If it had been put away as silliness years ago we'd probably have a cure for cancer or at the very least hoverboards by now.
Exactly, people who choose to believe in these kind of fairy tails are cunts of the highest order.

I read earlier that the mother of one of the youngest girls to have been killed in the explosion is apparently in hospital in a critical condition and doesn't yet know her daughter died.

Not got sweeping generalisations about 2 billion people. Sorry.;)
yeh. well, being saying monday night's events were horrific you've not said anything of substance here. if you don't have something to pour into the great brew of debate why don't you find somewhere else to post for the time being?

Exactly, people who choose to believe in these kind of fairy tails are cunts of the highest order.
FFS! :facepalm: People do good things, people do shit things. Sometimes religion is part of that, sometimes it isn't. I don't happen to be religious, but have family members who hold sincere and humane traditional religious views. As such I take exception to the slimewank you are coming out with.

Back
Top Bottom