Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Manchester Arena incident - many reported dead

Yeah I was just making the point that it's easy to pick out dodgy lines from religious texts and use them as a stick to beat every follower of the religion with.

I used to have a Muslim colleague, a chap I sat next to for 2 years. He was a devout Muslim, prayed several times a day, did the whole ramadan thing. I spoke to him at length about the issues facing Islam - as far as he was concerned the Quran preached peace & tolerance, and he abhorred any violence. I've not read it myself, so I had to take his word for it. I imagine, like most ancient texts it can be interpreted in a wide variety of ways, usually based on the prejudice of the reader.

I hope you're right.

Islam should take a leaf out of Church of England's anti-radicalisation policy.
TAOQ30d.jpg

Why are the yank spooks leaking to their media ?.

Name of bomber on nbc and cbs bouncing manc police into confirming it.

Then his families involvement in al qaeda struggle against gaddafi.

Details of bomb,detonator ,blast circle ,bomber top half flung, in new york times .

All seems very unspook like.Mind you camera crews seem very well informed about the properties being searched in manc.

Maybe they feel they have cocked up.Trying to show they know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Images of what they are calling the possible detonator sure do look like an e-cigarette to me. I say that with a fair degree of confidence because the tank part where the juice goes is quite clearly visible in one of the photos of it.

Why are the yank spooks leaking to their media ?.

Name of bomber on nbc and cbs bouncing manc police into confirming it.

Details of bomb,detonator ,blast circle ,bomber top half flung, in new york times .

Three versions:

1) some spooks are big mouth twats trying to impress.

2) the US administration is leaky as shit.

3) CIA/FBI/NSA, knowing of the coming existential war that's coming with the Trump White House, are looking to build up their lists of friendly journalists, and this is useful chicken feed.

Three versions:

3) CIA/FBI/NSA, knowing of the coming existential war that's coming with the Trump White House, are looking to build up their lists of friendly journalists, and this is useful chicken feed.
Might be all 3 of course

Three versions:

I rather figured it was to stoke anti-Islam rhetoric. If we're having 'Muslim problems' over here, they can use that over there.

Regarding the e-cig, after comparison with an old tank I have in my draw I can now confidently name the tank part of it - it's an Aspire K1 (minus the drip tip).

this thing?

Yes, although I found it easier to identify via the other photo of it they published. It isnt just an Aspire K1 (or clone) in the photo - a small section of the battery portion of the ecig remains screwed onto the bottom of the K1 tank, although not much.

Yes, although I found it easier to identify via the other photo of it they published. It isnt just an Aspire K1 (or clone) in the photo - a small section of the battery portion of the ecig remains screwed onto the bottom of the K1 tank, although not much.

"The possible detonator, which British law enforcement officials said was carried in the bomber’s left hand, is also unusual for a manual detonator in a suicide device, in that it appears to have contained a small circuit board soldered inside one end.

It is not clear from the law enforcement images if the object was a simple plunger switch, or included a timer or a receiver that could be operated remotely via radio signal – or some combination, or something else.

Such redundancy, if the object was the detonator, could give the bomber or a cell more than one option for deploying the device, and suggest that the bomb was not as simple in design as many terrorist devices, which often are crude and prone to failure or haphazard effect.

One independent analyst of improvised explosive devices, Michael C.L. Johnson, suggested that the object might be an electronic cigarette and unrelated to the bomb’s detonation – an understandable case of investigators focusing on a crime-scene detail early in a case.

Western bomb disposal technicians who reviewed the images for The New York Times said that a more thorough analysis of the device is difficult without more information, and that assessments of the bomb could change as the authorities analyze it further and if they collect more evidence. But its apparent overdesign, including the more powerful than usual battery, could flow from a bomb-maker’s difficulty in building a reliable detonator."

The small soldered circuitboard in that position is certainly typical of the type of cheap ecig battery that would typically be used with that tank.

Three versions:

Additionally, for some unfathomable reason, members of Congress on relevant committees are briefed on this sort of thing. The leak could be coming from anywhere.

Indeed. He's a disgusting pustule on society's backside.

The Sun's headline about Corbyn and McDonnell is the most vile thing I've ever read.

I was speaking of my experience dealing with online atheists (of which I am one), and they are all content to use misognystic homophobic language while pretending to give a damn about morality. they are just repulsive.

I would happily throw Jon guant off a cliff.

There was a time when he was the Shock Jock e everybody loved

https://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/urban75-flamer-on-jon-gaunt-show.50800/

Which of course doesn't explain those Muslim states or states where there are a significant Muslim population who also have problems with Islamic terrorism
If you're going to start casting around for causes, then don't forget the alienation of young Muslim men from societies which regard them all as terrorists-in-waiting, nor the huge amount of distress and upheaval, not to mention displacement, of millions of people in regions in the world where we've decided to go adventuring in the last 20 years.[/QUO

Back
Top Bottom