Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mad Paul Mason

Apologies if this clip has previously been posted on the thread.

This Paul Mason from 6/7 years ago was far more interesting. He really did sell his political soul, didn't he? And for what? A fuck you from the Labour Party leadership:

Well it's certainly not a centrist party. It's way to the right of centrist.

Is there an outside chance the leadership might parachute him into a seat when the MP or candidate says the wrong thing about Israel? I've no idea - do that have a list of grade 1 candidates or somesuch as they used to? If they do is he on it? I'd quite like the comedy value of him being shoehorned into a candidacy only to be facing a hostile local party and voters. Fingers crossed. He's so desperate he'd go up against Sir Bufton Tufton.

I'm actually sad it looks like Mason won't get selected. It would have been entertaining as a spectacle - then JC wins.

Instead, we'll have a very un-entertaining spectacle - then JC wins.

Is there an outside chance the leadership might parachute him into a seat when the MP or candidate says the wrong thing about Israel? I've no idea - do that have a list of grade 1 candidates or somesuch as they used to? If they do is he on it? I'd quite like the comedy value of him being shoehorned into a candidacy only to be facing a hostile local party and voters. Fingers crossed. He's so desperate he'd go up against Sir Bufton Tufton.
not really. he is not a favoured son of the party leadership. he's not someone they're looking to find a seat for.

I'm actually sad it looks like Mason won't get selected. It would have been entertaining as a spectacle - then JC wins.

Instead, we'll have a very un-entertaining spectacle - then JC wins.
I think it would've been embarrassing and unhelpful for JC. There are other independents more worthy of campaigning work

Back
Top Bottom