Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Footballer Mason Greenwood has rape charges dropped

Heard they got 5,000+ in their opening fixture so if they keep half of that should be fine.
You're talking about the Benfica friendly? That's not a normal attendance. Last time I went (a few years back) it was closer to 1500.

Last edited:
I'm over in Rochdale for the next couple of months and will be watching FC tonight. Fancied going to support Bury, particularly as they are now back at Gigg Lane, though unfortunately their home matches overlap with most of the FC home games. Did see them a couple of times last year when they were ground sharing at Radcliffe. Suspect they'll get a couple of promotions over the next year or two, with the crowds behind them and a bit of money. They got a million quid from some Tory election bribe fund, iirc, though I think they'll need decent crowds to pay for the upkeep of the stadium.
FC got a million quid Tory bribe??? First I've heard about that but I'm out of the loop these days since my time on the board there.

I think it's better to stay on track and say, do you know anything about this case? No you don't. The police and the club have and will investigate and know far more than some angry Chelsea fan on an Internet board so I'm happy to go with their decision.
Are you just annoyed still because Terry was never sacked by Chelsea when the FA found him guilty of racist abuse?
I gather that the women's Man U team were contemplating resigning en masse if Greenwood was kept on.

He has not been found to be innocent in any way. The principal witness withdrew, not because she had mislead, but because she couldn't face getting torn to bits by a hostile QC (how do those people sleep?), and I don't blame her. She has avoided being violated for the second time.

They’re still together and they’ve had a child together.

Rot set in with Dennis Law £115,000 :mad:

Greaves had it right nobody is worth more than £100,000.

And yet Jimmy Greaves was totally worth more than that

Last edited:
'Manchester United have decided to lovingly and supportively part company with the forward Mason Greenwood. Greenwood was accused of attempted rape, assault, and controlling and coercive behaviour, until the complainant withdrew her cooperation, new material came to light, and the CPS dropped the charges in February.

Reaching the decision has taken the club six months of what is known in technical investigative terms as “pissing about”, and was communicated to fans on Monday afternoon by the chief executive, Richard Arnold, in an “open letter”. Were the open letter format not notoriously mad enough, Arnold seems to have decided to write his in the tone of Gwyneth Paltrow’s “consciously uncoupling” statement.'... Manchester United’s bosses have dragged this one out so long that that they looked like they were hoping there was some route – any route – to not having to do the right thing, and that it would turn up if they simply waited it out. If one had presented itself at any point, it feels like they would have taken it.'

Spanish side Getafe are showing their support for the World Cup winning women’s team by taking the rapey cunt on.

Spanish side Getafe are showing their support for the World Cup winning women’s team by taking the rapey cunt on.
Depressingly, he looks to have had a positive response from the Getafe fans, at least judging from his signing on appearance. I suspect things will be a bit rockier if and when he appears on the pitch. Particularly given the wider context in Spanish football at the moment.

Apparently, none of the Saudi clubs were interested when he ( Greenwood) was being offered around.
Last year yeh but after a year to let things settle and potentially have good performances? Also there was like 4 clubs with funding and they spent it, same reason Sancho didn't go, ran out of funding.

Last year yeh but after a year to let things settle and potentially have good performances? Also there was like 4 clubs with funding and they spent it, same reason Sancho didn't go, ran out of funding.
No this year, not last year and it would have been a loan not a transfer so just the wages.
Sure , who knows the future ?

74613533-12434129-image-a-29_1692738830574.jpg

76466941-12622599-image-m-17_1697102790480.jpg

73735909-12364319-Charges_of_attempted_rape_and_assault_were_dropped_by_the_Crown_-a-3_1690967845819.jpg

Apparently he is going to be a Jamaican now.

Back
Top Bottom