Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Mayoral Election 2024

We have local council election, police commissioner election and our new regional mayor thingy here in the north east of England. I can't be arsed to search for a thread or start one and this lack of enthusiasm has flowed into my postal vote where I've barely made an effort...20240423_201328.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday. I don't have a cat... :(

So did mine. I had a flick through it. There was no page for Brian Rose, or Count Binface. But fucking Britain First get a spread, along with the other main ones? Straight in the recycling bin.

I think my half hearted effort would not be viewed favourably. I'll do better next time.
We have local council election, police commissioner election and our new regional mayor thingy here in the north east of England. I can't be arsed to search for a thread or start one and this lack of enthusiasm has flowed into my postal vote where I've barely made an effort...View attachment 421486

Simplicity is a form of artistic beauty. The abstract placement of the left testicle suggesting that the whole ensemble is being squashed flat and splayed on a table - the man pictured, is this the only way he can get off? What sexual trauma has led to this state of affairs, or what deviant experimentation enabled him to eventually find his peculiar kink? The depiction of just 2 spunk droplets, suggesting of a weary act of routine rather than achieving true gratification; is this man unable to find a partner willing to indulge his whims, or does he feel a sense of shame restricting him to a life devoid of the touch of another?

So many questions left unanswered. The artist has perfectly captured the individual, life-long journey we all embark upon to find and embrace pleasure. And such sorrow for those who seek but never find.

Could also be a vote for the Tory.

Simplicity is a form of artistic beauty. The abstract placement of the left testicle suggesting that the whole ensemble is being squashed flat and splayed on a table - the man pictured, is this the only way he can get off? What sexual trauma has led to this state of affairs, or what deviant experimentation enabled him to eventually find his peculiar kink? The depiction of just 2 spunk droplets, suggesting of a weary act of routine rather than achieving true gratification; is this man unable to find a partner willing to indulge his whims, or does he feel a sense of shame restricting him to a life devoid of the touch of another?

So many questions left unanswered. The artist has perfectly captured the individual, life-long journey we all embark upon to find and embrace pleasure. And such sorrow for those who seek but never find.
That brought a tear to my eye. I'll let you guess which one.

We have local council election, police commissioner election and our new regional mayor thingy here in the north east of England. I can't be arsed to search for a thread or start one and this lack of enthusiasm has flowed into my postal vote where I've barely made an effort...View attachment 421486
It is actually illegal to photograph completed ballot papers.

Could also be a vote for the Tory.
Is the artist mourning the loss of his ability to ejaculate, is this in fact a cry of anguish about the after-effects of the removal of his prostate? Or are these drops not intended to be drops of seminal fluid, but two drops of the urine that he can no longer control the emission of? Is he expressing his rage about his incontinence?

It is actually illegal to photograph completed ballot papers.
it's a losing battle
people have forgotten the horrors that happened before the secret ballot was introduced, and don't care that every time they instagram their paper they're opening up opportunity for themselves or others to be coerced into voting a certain way.

it's a losing battle
people have forgotten the horrors that happened before the secret ballot was introduced, and don't care that every time they instagram their paper they're opening up opportunity for themselves or others to be coerced into voting a certain way.
Haven't they already voted by definition?

it's a losing battle
Think about the horrors that have happened since the secret ballot, of thatcher, major, Blair, brown, Cameron and the rest

Is the artist mourning the loss of his ability to ejaculate, is this in fact a cry of anguish about the after-effects of the removal of his prostate? Or are these drops not intended to be drops of seminal fluid, but two drops of the urine that he can no longer control the emission of? Is he expressing his rage about his incontinence?
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Back
Top Bottom