Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Some of you who enjoy a slower self-destruction style may appreciate the “give him some rope” approach:

A stopped after
Some of you who enjoy a slower self-destruction style may appreciate the “give him some rope” approach:

Give him enough rope and he'll make a nice macrame hanging basked from it?

I could only stand 2 minutes, sounds like I made the right choice :)

Reactions: tim
If you "thumbs down" a you tube video, does that stop it infuencing the algorithm? (Don't know how it works)

I'd rather jump into a lake swilling with shit manacled to Ed Davey.
It's certainly an unusual kink, but I have it on good authority unsubstantiated pub talk that a number of High Court judges, investment bankers and senior politicians would pay handsomely to be subjected to such an ordeal / extreme sport. I suppose it might rank alongside DIY penis removal as one of the more outré examples of sexual expression.
YOLO innit. Each to their own.

Loser posts to his x-twitter fan account and gives us all a good eyeful of what a scumbag he is.

Narinder Kaur @narindertweets

Laurence Fox committed a sex crime against me. The police are yet to make an arrest.
A milkshake was thrown over a man and the culprit has been arrested immediately.
This is how women are girls are let down by the system.
The system is made for middle class white men in power.
12:36 PM · Jun 6, 2024

Laurence Fox @LozzaFox

Dear @narindertweets
You are not a victim, sweetheart. You are a double digit IQ only fans skank who flashed her snatch at any paparazzi brave enough to risk his camera lens not breaking for 5 quid and a shot at being on page 26 of the Daily Sport.
Go cry somewhere else and perhaps enroll in a “How to put knickers on for special people” class.
Pathetic and libellous attention seeker.
Last edited 1:42 PM · Jun 6, 2024

Watching that has probably fcked my careuylly nurtured recommends list. I've already been sent "the one thing that disproves transgender" and i dread to think what nonsense that is - I've been this way since i was 4 and yet I still stress that people think I'm making it all up.
People do think you're making it all up.

These people are known as "cunts".

As for Fox, whose toxic attitude to women is out there for all to see....urgh. Even more urgh is the number of people who seem to share his views. It's all about body shaming, whether anyone "would shag that", and regular insinuations about sex work. Vile. I'm not a violent man, but I struggle to see any valid argument against punching such people in the face.

Back
Top Bottom