FAIL
Mileage
147,387 miles
Test location
View test location

MOT test number
3208 2209 3128
Repair immediately (major defects):
  • Nearside Front Headlamp aim too far to the right (4.1.2 (a))
  • Nearside Front Headlamp levelling device inoperative (4.1.5 (a))
  • Nearside Front Anti-roll bar linkage pin or bush excessively worn (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Front Suspension arm ball joint excessively worn Lower arm outer ball joint. (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Rear Shock absorbers has a serious fluid leak (5.3.2 (b))
  • Nearside Front Tyre has a cut in excess of the requirements deep enough to reach the ply or cords Cut/split on outer side wall. (5.2.3 (d) (i))
  • Nearside Rear Tyre has a cut in excess of the requirements deep enough to reach the ply or cords (5.2.3 (d) (i))
  • Nearside Rear Tyre fouling a part of the vehicle Due to damage to arch. (5.2.3 (f))
Repair as soon as possible (minor defects):
  • Brake fluid warning lamp illuminated (1.1.10 (f))
  • Nearside Rear Registration plate lamp inoperative in the case of multiple lamps or light sources (4.7.1 (b) (i))
  • Battery insecure but not likely to fall from carrier (4.13 (a) (i))
  • Windscreen damaged but not adversely affecting driver's view Stone chips o/s and n/s. (3.2 (a) (i))
Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):
  • Oil leak, but not excessive (8.4.1 (a) (i))
  • Offside Rear Tyre worn close to legal limit/worn on edge Worn on inner edge also cracking between treads. (5.2.3 (e))
  • Offside Rear Position lamp has a product on the lens or light source but not adversely affecting light intensity Moisture on inside of lamp assembly. (4.2.3 (b) (ii))
  • Unable to inspect rear seat belts due to seats folded down and goods/items on top.
  • Damage to N/S/R wheel arch and front bumper lower part.

shame i did not see this last night would of posted it on the bangers thread :D

He's going to have a fun conversation with his insurance if the no MOT bit is accurate since it's usually a reason for voiding the policy (I feel sorry for the poor call centre agent who is going to have to take that call).

No MOT won't void insurance in the UK, not at least at basic/RTA-level - The FCA ruled against that that quite some years ago.

Cover above RTA level, eg Fire and Theft, Comp and Fully Comp might well be curtailed or any payments significantly reduced though.

Last edited:
No MOT won't void insurance in the UK, not at least at basic/RTA-level - The FCA ruled against that that quite some years ago.

Cover above RTA level, eg Fire and Theft, Comp and Fully Comp might well be curtailed or any payments significantly reduced though.
No way would he pay for an MOT, partly because he is a Free Man, unconstrained by pettifogging regulations that only the sheeple comply with.

But more importantly, it's a matter of public record that all MOT revenue goes directly to Sadiq Khan's offshore bank account, some of which is used to purchase his fleet of Muslamic black helicopters land rovers hand-painted in the transgenderist cult's secret colourways. Probably with brushes of rare badger hair, heartlessly wielded by Lucy Letby on day release & accompanied by Greta Thunberg, both of whose brushes are loaded with expensive paint from Farrow & Ball's new Pride range.

And we, the silent majority, are paying for this absurd farrago - a damn disgrace, although 'Lozza' has the strength of will to refuse to get his motor MOT'd, thus depriving Dr Evil (aka Khan) of funds with which to Enslave The Nation.

Last edited:
No way would he pay for an MOT, partly because he is a Free Man, unconstrained by pettifogging regulations that only the sheeple comply with.

But more importantly, it's a matter of public record that all MOT revenue goes directly to Sadiq Khan's offshore bank account, some of which is used to purchase his fleet of Muslamic black helicopters land rovers hand-painted in the transgenderist cult's secret colourways. Probably with brushes of rare badger hair, heartlessly wielded by Lucy Letby on day release & accompanied by Greta Thunberg, both of whose brushes are loaded with expensive paint from Farrow & Ball's new Pride range.

And we, the silent majority, are paying for this absurd farrago - a damn disgrace, although 'Lozza' has the strength of will to refuse to get his motor MOT'd, thus depriving Dr Evil (aka Khan) of funds with which to Enslave The Nation.
You forgot to mention COVID Vax and 5G.

I do wonder if he’ll ever wake up one morning, with a throbbing headache, eyes like over-wiped arseholes, nostrils encrusted like the rims of margarita glasses and a throat parched like the Salton Sea, wearily reach over to his phone to read a text from his sugar daddy telling him he’s finally cutting him off, and declare like Gob in Arrested Development: ‘I’ve made a hige mistake’.

I'm not aware of Fox or anyone else in Reclaim standing for election to Parliament. Maybe, Hoskins has had enough of his vanity project.

Has anyone worked out what it is they want to a) reform and b) reclaim yet?
Reform want to do just that - reform politics for the common man, not dominated by publicly educated commodities traders who've been career politicians since first standing for election in 1994. They're doing this by being a vehicle for Nigel Farage, a publicly educated commodities trader and career politician since first standing for election in 1994.

Reclaim want to reclaim a weird and deeply racist made-up era of when Britain was Great. You know, like when jam wasn't just a woke thing on toast; it came with a free racist toy.

I do wonder if he’ll ever wake up one morning, with a throbbing headache, eyes like over-wiped arseholes, nostrils encrusted like the rims of margarita glasses and a throat parched like the Salton Sea, wearily reach over to his phone to read a text from his sugar daddy telling him he’s finally cutting him off, and declare like Gob in Arrested Development: ‘I’ve made a hige mistake’.
Gob and Fox do have quite a lot in common.
Exhibit 1 - terrible songs about racial politics

Back
Top Bottom