Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Loser's pal Calvin shares some news on x-twitter:

Fr Calvin Robinson @calvinrobinson

I have just been expelled from the Conservative Party for “associating with and openly supporting Tommy Robinson”
And for posting tweets “likely to be viewed as anti-Muslim in nature”

3:30 PM · Jun 7, 2024

Cold War Steve posts this in response:

FbbFe3j.jpg

Fr Calvin Robinson @calvinrobinson

Why can’t the Left meme?

3:35 AM · Jun 8, 2024

Cold War Steve @coldwarsteve

That’s not a meme Altar Mitty

4:46 PM · Jun 8, 2024

A Mr P Take x-tweets this

View attachment CalvinExorcist.mp4

I love the way it never occurs to right wingers that the person with the mask on might be protecting his fellow passengers from something, because it would never occur to them to do the same.
Or, like me, they may be wearing a mask because they have a chronic respiratory illness, and a 20-minute Tube journey may be equivalent to smoking a tab, because of the particulates swirling down there in the Netherworld.

It seems the jury is still out about this, but if people wish to err on the side of caution, WTF business is it of entitled posh no-marks like 'Lozza' what strangers choose to wear? Would he take a photo of a stranger wearing a niqab and post it up on his 'social' media for the anti-woke lulz?

Oh.
Yeah, maybe he would.

Or, like me, they may be wearing a mask because they have a chronic respiratory illness, and a 20-minute Tube journey may be equivalent to smoking a tab, because of the particulates swirling down there in the Netherworld.

It seems the jury is still out about this, but if people wish to err on the side of caution, WTF business is it of entitled posh no-marks like 'Lozza' what strangers choose to wear? Would he take a photo of a stranger wearing a niqab and post it up on his 'social' media for the anti-woke lulz?

Oh.
Yeah, maybe he would.
When you are as entitled as the likes of Fox, and when your crushing self-doubt is so overwhelming that you have to put on a narcissistic degree of self-importance, EVERYTHING becomes your business.

Venue TBC

How small a toilet can they find for their egos?
Coming to a karsey near you :D
"Be sure to secure your ticket early as space is limited"

I'm almost tempted to stand outside the venue they decide upon, just to gawp at the weirdoes and freaks who turn up.

A less noble and upstanding citizen than myself might choose to take a few photos of the punters queuing up before kick-off - and then post the pics on social media so they can be ridiculed and lampooned by the general public..

why waste a perfectly good carpet on him? hammer nails into an auld barrel, so the tips face inward. insert one l. fox. roll down cooper's hill.
A twice-weekly livecast like that would make a great replacement for the lottery, and would unite the country in joyous celebration far more than televised collective pan-banging

"Victimhood will be frowned upon" he said, before yet another whinerant about Sadiq Kahn, the family courts, actors who haven't torpedoed their careers by behaving like absolute bellends on TV, a guy minding his own business wearing a mask on the tube, some people of colour in a random photograph, London, England, Britain, women, no-smoking signs in hospitals, that pink car that just went past, Bonsai trees etc etc....

Barton and Fox. Talk about a match made in hell. Lovely. Maybe they can compare notes. I'd have thought Barton's a bit common for Fox, but they can bond over how much they hate trans people and how bitches are out to get them. They've both publicly harassed a WOC as well - Kaur for Fox, Eniola Aluko for Barton.

As for worshipping the sun god, which one? Ra? Helios? Amaterasu? Does Lozza genuinely think schools don't teach kids to read? And does the Jewish god count or do we get the showers?

The other night, watching freeview or whatever it is called these days, and an episode of Lewis came on. I have actually never seen it before, although I am aware of it, of course.

I watched it partly out of curiousity to see what Fox is like as an actor, as I don't think I have seen him before.

I honestly thought he would probably be a good actor, and that I might even forget what an unpleasant, ignorant and bigoted person he is.

Much to my surprise and, to be honest, pleasure, he is a shit actor. There were people around him, all acting their socks off, but he was fucking awful. It can't have been the scripts because all the other actors, most of whom I recognised, were acting perfectly well despite having to work with him. He was wooden and two-dimensional and it was like his face was damn near expressionless.

The story was ridiculous, though and, three quarters of the way through, I went to bed.

But I can confidently say that, imho, he is a crap actor.

HTH.

Back
Top Bottom