Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lampedusa boat disaster: Divers recover more bodies

Only if you support complete Open Borders, there is no easy answers and that includes OB.
So, let me get this straight: you're against the free movement of people? Also, where are these "open borders"? I'd like to see them.

The trouble with you, treelover, is that you barely conceal your desire for miles of razor wire, sentry towers and machine gun nests to deter 'migrants'.

But what really gets me is your patent lack of compassion for those less fortunate than you.

East Anglia has struggled to assimilate 300,000 Eastern Europeans (I am always astounded to hear the oft repeated statement that support for UKIP arises in places which has experienced the least immigration - a statement easily refuted in Wisbech, Spalding, Thetford, Yarmouth) so I dread to imagine the potential upheaval created by massive refugee diasporas. Housing, for example. In a capital where demand already outstrips supply (although this is disputed) I fail to see how councils will deal with an influx of many thousands more.
None of them were fleeing war zones. Your point in relation to the OP is what exactly?

post pictures of dead children all you like, but that doesn't make policy any easier - if i posted 10,000 pictures of dead Syrian children would you suddenly decide that UK military intervention on the ground was the correct policy?
What a shit rebuttal. It actually betrays the inner workings of your foetid mind.

Yeah, trust you to support sending a warship to the Med. Next, you'll be demanding that the same warship fires on refugees. You have no humanity. None whatsoever.

What other ship is designed to look for other ships and has small boats and a helicopter to pull people out of the sea?

Sadly a lie repeated often enough is often accepted as true. Case in point being the cie (centres for identification and expulsion) in Italy, which are little better than concentration camps and to which amnesty international have never been granted access. Many people live under the illusion that once migrants arrive in Europe they are immediately given houses and benefits. It's just not true.

Still nitpicking, Spymaster? It's not "hysterical drivel". Those of you who complain about "economic migrants" ,especially, fail to look closer to home. I wonder why?

What is "mass migration" aside from a over-dramatisation? I'm only surprised you haven't tried to paint a picture of invading armies and filthy hordes.

"Righteous indignation"? Hilarious.

Let 'em drown, eh? You're a real humanitarian.
I can understand your point, and your despair and anger, but as was asked what would be your solution?

Fuck me, you're a thick cunt.

Why not read the thread and respond to what's actually posted rather than shit you imagine?
No, you're projecting; it's you who's the thick cunt. You've used this thread to indulge in your opposition to immigration. You haven't got a humanitarian bone in your mean-spirited body.

I've imagined nothing, pal.

Last edited:
I can understand your point, and your despair and anger, but as was asked what would be your solution?
You ask me for a solution when you sit here and offer nothing but outrage over immigration when this is a humanitarian issue? :facepalm:

But it's the patronising tone that gets me. Have you always lacked compassion?

Last edited:
You're a fucking disgrace.
No, you're the disgrace for using this thread to indulge in your opposition to immigration. No compassion. No sympathy. Just cold heartedness. How did you become such a hateful specimen of humanity? I'm only surprised you haven't told me that compassion is a liberal luxury.

Your tagline is apposite, btw.

Last edited:
So picking you up for bullshitting is nitpicking?

Stop lying and misrepresenting people please.

Who's done that then?
Unintentionally hilarious and smug with it. That's quite an achievement.

Tell me something: are the words 'sympathy' and 'empathy' absent from your lexicon?

Last edited:
That's not a very good question and it's predicated on the notion that only warships are suitable for search and rescue. Have another go and next time, try to think critically.

Hm goverment doesnt do long range coastguard cutters ( which tend to be armed but painted white).
So its rather limited to what it can send:hmm: this one comes with a proper survelliance drone which will come in handy. As we dont have any maritime survelliance aircraft after the nimrod debacle:(

A spare cary ferry converted with helipads and a decent wick bay would be useful or a hospital ship but we dont have those so its a frigate or nothing :(

No, you're projecting; it's you who's the thick cunt. You've used this thread to indulge in your opposition to immigration.

I've imagined nothing, pal.

Aaaaaaand there it is! :D

Everyone who opposes open borders is anti-immigration, right?

Another disgraceful misrepresentation of what's going on here.

Again, try responding to what's being posted instead of behaving like a convulsive child.

Back
Top Bottom