Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kanye believe it? Follow Kanye West's 2020 presidential bid here...

Anyone who gives him a platform at this stage is a piece of shit. The bloke is not even talking in coherent sentences. He himself complains of racing thoughts, a classic sign of a manic episode. He needs to disappear for a few years and get his head together.
Thing is he doesn’t recognize that he has an illness (no insight.) He’s been diagnosed at least twice and (according to Wikipedia) admitted (but not compelled) to a psychiatric unit ‘under the advice of authorities’. This is what i do for a living (RPN on locked units). Under advice can mean ‘your a danger to yourself or others and we advise you to enter hospital voluntarily (or we’ll section/certify you)’.

From his previous behaviour (biggest predictor of future behaviour) he doesn’t come across as a bigot. I’ve seen the nicest people you’d ever want to meet become very unpleasant when they’re hyper manic and that’s what this looks like. His impulse control is shot and his thoughts are racing like wild stallions.

And i hope he sues Alex Jones when he gets well.

Thing is he doesn’t recognize that he has an illness (no insight.) He’s been diagnosed at least twice and (according to Wikipedia) admitted (but not compelled) to a psychiatric unit ‘under the advice of authorities’. This is what i do for a living (RPN on locked units). Under advice can mean ‘your a danger to yourself or others and we advise you to enter hospital voluntarily (or we’ll section/certify you)’.

From his previous behaviour (biggest predictor of future behaviour) he doesn’t come across as a bigot. I’ve seen the nicest people you’d ever want to meet become very unpleasant when they’re hyper manic and that’s what this looks like. His impulse control is shot and his thoughts are racing like wild stallions.

Interesting, thanks. And I agree

I understand this is armchair psychiatry at it's worst but, if we assume he is in a manic state, is it possible he's trying to blame some external force for the mania? Does he recognise something isn't right and is trying to work out what's going on?

I suppose what I'm really asking is, in your experience, do people try to find an external cause for the fact they're struggling when they're in this situation?

Weirdly, people (cunts rather) are treating him as if he is saying valid insights. He's really vulnerable, running on the fumes of his celebrity and cultural cache. They will exploit him until he ends up dead or (hopefully) in hospital and then it will be all 'free Ye', with a cynical few leading the way, fucking him and society up even more. All for money and evil politics.

I understand this is armchair psychiatry at it's worst but, if we assume he is in a manic state, is it possible he's trying to blame some external force for the mania? Does he recognise something isn't right and is trying to work out what's going on?

I suppose what I'm really asking is, in your experience, do people try to find an external cause for the fact they're struggling when they're in this situation?
Like lashing out at pain?

It is an assumption to put it down a manic state to explain the Nazi/antisemetic stuff. But previous behaviour really does predict future behaviour (probably have Kabbes telling me qualitative or anecdotal stuff is poor quality).

Complicated. Everyone’s different. I work in tertiary mental health so i work with people who have complex issues which may take a long time to get back to base line.

I’m not a doctor so i assess rather than diagnose.

Qualifications out the way…(it’s not very good to assess from a distance…I’ve spent years with some patients trying to get to the bottom of things).

Question answer:

It depends on the presentation of his mania (if he is manic). If he is manic he might not feel in emotional pain or feel a need to look for a reason. Due to the associated grandiosity which is a very common symptom of the condition.

Some people find external reasons and attribute their behavioural disregulation to that.And they may be correct about the location of their trauma. I have endogenous depression. I did look for reasons to justify my sometimes challenging behaviour at the time.

It’s about insight and what level people have. A common symptom of hyper mania is grandiosity And lack of impulse control. I‘ve heard a few patients over the years compare it to being high on uppers (cocaine/sulphate/meth). Which blinds people to their actions. People (Joe Public) don’t understand that this is an illness. Does Ye know or have insight to this? Probably not judging by the fact he’s publicly stated he doesn’t think he has a mental illness. Which is quite common (lack of insight). If he had a history of bigotry prior then maybe he is a bigot. Just because someone has a diagnosis doesn’t mean-they’ve a license to be an arsehole.

Is he looking for an excuse to roll back some terrible comments? People do make excuses for themselves (in the regular world as well as psychiatry). Then we’re moving from axis one (thought/mood disorder) to axis two (personality disorder)

people spending their lives staring at a machine that is pushing disgusting shit at them.

also, why the fuck is my youtube short feed filled with Andrew Tate? anyone else reporting the same? wtf.

Holy shit, wtf is this
Thread specifically about that lot here:

There's an episode of Weird Weekends where Louis Therpis meets these guys
Like lashing out at pain?

It is an assumption to put it down a manic state to explain the Nazi/antisemetic stuff. But previous behaviour really does predict future behaviour (probably have Kabbes telling me qualitative or anecdotal stuff is poor quality).

Complicated. Everyone’s different. I work in tertiary mental health so i work with people who have complex issues which may take a long time to get back to base line.

I’m not a doctor so i assess rather than diagnose.

Qualifications out the way…(it’s not very good to assess from a distance…I’ve spent years with some patients trying to get to the bottom of things).

Question answer:

It depends on the presentation of his mania (if he is manic). If he is manic he might not feel in emotional pain or feel a need to look for a reason. Due to the associated grandiosity which is a very common symptom of the condition.

Some people find external reasons and attribute their behavioural disregulation to that.And they may be correct about the location of their trauma. I have endogenous depression. I did look for reasons to justify my sometimes challenging behaviour at the time.

It’s about insight and what level people have. A common symptom of hyper mania is grandiosity And lack of impulse control. I‘ve heard a few patients over the years compare it to being high on uppers (cocaine/sulphate/meth). Which blinds people to their actions. People (Joe Public) don’t understand that this is an illness. Does Ye know or have insight to this? Probably not judging by the fact he’s publicly stated he doesn’t think he has a mental illness. Which is quite common (lack of insight). If he had a history of bigotry prior then maybe he is a bigot. Just because someone has a diagnosis doesn’t mean-they’ve a license to be an arsehole.

Is he looking for an excuse to roll back some terrible comments? People do make excuses for themselves (in the regular world as well as psychiatry). Then we’re moving from axis one (thought/mood disorder) to axis two (personality disorder)

I haven't got anything to add but I wanted to say thank you for the thoughtful reply. Very interesting.

, why the fuck is my youtube short feed filled with Andrew Tate? anyone else reporting the same? wtf
Yes he pops up all the time, usually via some channel named Cobra-something. I report and block whenever I see it but his acolytes are very dedicated.

Tate popped up during his little “week in the sun” for me, and vanished just as suddenly.

Has it been mentioned yet how Steven Crowder actually agreed with some of Kanye's antisemitism? The Majority Report did a segment all about it. He was basically saying that there is 'legitimate concern' about 'secular humanists with certain surnames exploiting people in Hollywood etc'. Apparently a modern version of the same sort of stuff that the original nazis deployed about jewish people, ie. its the secular and cosmopolitan jews that are 'the real problem.'

Last edited:
Has it been mentioned yet how Steven Crowder actually agreed with some of Kanye's antisemitism? The Majority Report did a segment all about it. He was basically saying that there is 'legitimate concern' about 'secular humanists with certain surnames exploiting people in Hollywood etc'. Apparently a modern version of the same sort of stuff that the original nazis deployed about jewish people, ie. its the secular and cosmopolitan jews that are 'the real problem.'
I thought it was known for a long time he was fash tho? Didn't he support the Charlottesville protest or is that another American dickhead podcaster?

Hard to argue against:

I want to point out the monster sitting on the right of the screen in the interview with Alex Jones, Nick Fuentes. If you look at that interview, he's sitting there snickering at all the chaos and pain he's unleashed. He's loving every minute of it. He'll try to use this to recruit more neo-nazis and cause even more chaos. You might be able to excuse Kanye for his actions due to mental illness, but not Nick Fuentes.

I want to point out the monster sitting on the right of the screen in the interview with Alex Jones, Nick Fuentes. If you look at that interview, he's sitting there snickering at all the chaos and pain he's unleashed. He's loving every minute of it. He'll try to use this to recruit more neo-nazis and cause even more chaos. You might be able to excuse Kanye for his actions due to mental illness, but not Nick Fuentes.
teh slimeball has never had so much exposure.

grifters gonna grift.

I found this interesting. This article talks about where the symbol Kanye posted on Twitter comes from.

Most of us understandably took the image – a swastika inside a Star of David – to be another horrific display of antisemitism from the rapper, but it turns out it is actually the insignia for a UFO-worshiping religion.

Followers of the Rael Movement (who call themselves Raelians) believe that “extraterrestrials created all life on Earth”, according to their website.

“Thousands of years ago, scientists from another planet came to Earth and created all forms of life – including humans [...],” they claim. “Due to their highly advanced technology, they were mistaken for gods by our primitive ancestors and often referred to as ‘ELOHIM’, which in ancient Hebrew means, ‘Those who came from the sky’.”

This use of the language is not the only example of Jewish appropriation by the Raelians: their symbol borrows the Star of David and gives it a new meaning – an act that many would find offensive in itself.

“The Star of David represents the infinity of SPACE,” the site states. “The extra-terrestrials who created humankind in laboratories have proven that the infinitely small and the infinitely large have the same structure [...] ‘As above, so below’.”

Meanwhile, their use of the swastika is to represent “the infinity of time”, apparently. The cult points out that the ancient symbol universally denoted peace until it was adopted by Adolf Hitler in the 1920s, and it still widely features in many parts of the world under its original meaning.

Raelians say that their insignia is the image their founder Claude Vorhilon saw on the front of a spaceship during his first UFO encounter in 1973.

I had heard of this group, but haven't paid much attention. It really doesn't make Kanye look any better, tbh. Maybe less hateful, and more woo woo, if that's possible. It continues to amaze me how much damage conspiracy theories, and people who host those shows, can do.

Last edited:
I assumed that was a spoof but I googled it and found out that Hitler magazine is actually a thing :eek: :eek: :eek:
When I used to go to boot sales all the time there was a certain type of seller who always had loads of those Nazi magazines, along with ‘murder casebook’ part issues and usually a few Jim Davidson and Jethro videos. Definitely a demographic.

When I used to go to boot sales all the time there was a certain type of seller who always had loads of those Nazi magazines, along with ‘murder casebook’ part issues and usually a few Jim Davidson and Jethro videos. Definitely a demographic.
found a full set of a part work magazine of Mein Kampf alongside a load of very sus military paraphernalia on a bootmarket stall last year, they persist in the wild yet

You see the same demographic at gun shows, usually those kinds of memorabilia are presented alongside military manuals and loads of bayonets (and half-off Trump flags).

Back
Top Bottom