Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

Do you think that's going to rebound against Trump tho? Given Roe VS Wade being overturned has got a lot of Americans rightfully angry.

There are certainly a lot of people who would never vote for Trump. I've said that I'd vote for a dead Democrat before I'd vote for Trump. Not that the Democrats have a lot to offer, but at least I don't wonder if one of their candidates might be the Antichrist.

Even before Biden endorsed his running mate to top the new Democratic ticket, the easiest path forward for the party was to swap in Harris, who quickly announced that she would seek the nomination. Passing over the first woman and first person of color to fill the vice presidency would be politically tricky for a party that relies on those constituencies at the ballot box. Unlike other replacements, Harris would face no trouble tapping into the ticket’s war chest. Biden has said he wouldn’t have picked Harris for Vice President if he didn’t think she would make a strong President.

just to be clear about the immediate choice ...

Texas and 15 other Republican-led states sued the Biden administration on Friday seeking to halt a new program that could give legal status to hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants who are married to U.S. citizens.

becuase, y'know,
BLOODYTYPEPERSONALUSE-Bold

Back
Top Bottom