Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Joe Biden's time is up

From an earlier exchange.

I'm no democrat. But if you think that Biden and co are as bad as Trump and co then you really are deluded.

Wether you like it or not, at the end of the day they are part of the same capitalist bullshit really. Thats the reality.

And at the end of the day the fact remains that the most democratic type of democracy is still gonna be a capitalist oligarchy that desperately needs to go.

Indeed. The difference is, though, that Trump and his mates are fascists. You're comfortable with girls who've been raped being forced to have the child? That's what will go into US law if the republicans get in.

In your words: "Seriously? Get fucked".

No I am not comfortable with that and do not agree with that. Thats a blatant strawman.. Fuck off you unhinged, lying cunt.
But you do agree with it. You said you don't think it "really matters so much" if Trump or the Republicans were to get in. No it doesn't matter to you but it matters to black people in America, to LGBT+ people, to girls and women who are being forced to give birth when they don't want to or when it's life threateningly dangerous to give birth, and to girls and women who've been raped and being forced to carry their rapists' child.

You're pretending that all politicians are the same but they're not. So you can fuck off yourself, you unhinged lying cunt.

But you do agree with it. You said you don't think it "really matters so much" if Trump or the Republicans were to get in. No it doesn't matter to you but it matters to black people in America, to LGBT+ people, to girls and women who are being forced to give birth when they don't want to or when it's life threateningly dangerous to give birth, and to girls and women who've been raped and being forced to carry their rapists' child.

You're pretending that all politicians are the same but they're not. So you can fuck off yourself, you unhinged lying cunt.

From the traffic, I assume everyone is having another go-around with the "more anarchist than thou" poster. I realized a while ago that he was just there to disrupt threads and put him on ignore. The second you try to really get to the meat of things, he starts name calling, etc. He's not really an anarchist. He's just here to disrupt people doing work in the real world.

From the traffic, I assume everyone is having another go-around with the "more anarchist than thou" poster. I realized a while ago that he was just there to disrupt threads and put him on ignore. The second you try to really get to the meat of things, he starts name calling, etc. He's not really an anarchist. He's just here to disrupt people doing work in the real world.
Actually I only ever insulted people when they insulted me. This time I was responding to someone who I couldn't be bothered with who said I was a troll.

Anyway the politics of this place on the whole is piss poor. Its amazing I've stayed on here for anywhere near as long as I have.

Actually I only ever insulted people when they insulted me. This time I was responding to someone who I couldn't be bothered with who said I was a troll.

Yes, because you literally wrote:

Blah blah blah. Yadda yadda yadda . . .

What other conclusion am I supposed to draw from such a response? You want to talk piss-poor politics, maybe you should try actually talking politics instead of that kind of juvenile nonsense.

So did voting Democrat 'restore the soul of America' yet?

Are folks in the US enjoying the $15 minimum wage? the child tax credit? Tuition free college? Abortion rights codified into law? And climate action? Saudi Arabia made a 'pariah state' as promised?

Built back better yet?
You lot are just salty that I made a good point here. You put your hopes in Biden and the squad and look what happened. Not my fault that reformism is a dead end.

You lot are just salty that I made a good point here. You put your hopes in Biden and the squad and look what happened. Not my fault that reformism is a dead end.

You didn't make a good point. Where are you getting this guff about voting Democrat to "restore the soul of America"? Doesn't sound to me like something anyone who's posted on this thread would say.

From an earlier exchange.

Things are still very shit for working class people in the US (including in all those groups of people you mentioned) and the democrats are not doing anything about it, they're part of the problem. In a sense it doesn't matter much because all politicians are the same in that they all represent the bourgeosie and all of them manage capitalism when in power (at the grave expense of the working class), which has dire consequences at home and abroad. Its the ruling class who are to blame whatever party they're with, not people like me. All I'm saying is that people should preferably put their time and energy into building autonomous alternatives from below instead, which would be more effective and mean we weren't so dependent on politicians etc.

But you know what my position is already and I guess its not like you're ever going to agree with me on this.

Last edited:
Things are still very shit for working class people in the US (including in all those groups of people you mentioned) and the democrats are not doing anything about it, they're part of the problem. In a sense it doesn't matter much because all politicians are the same in that they all represent the bourgeosie and all of them manage capitalism when in power (at the grave expense of the working class), which has dire consequences at home and abroad. Its the ruling class who are to blame whatever party they're with, not people like me. All I'm saying is that people should preferably put their time and energy into building autonomous alternatives from below instead, which would be more effective and mean we weren't so dependent on politicians etc.

But you know what my position is already and I guess its not like you're ever going to agree with me on this.

it not just your position its just the sad state of affairs in the states
the republic are back in control of the house of represenatives and will now spend all their time fucking the poor and cutting tax for working class people

saying that the US where tons of the working class population were against universal healthcare

good luck trying to get them to throw over a government unless it involves racist over tones

All I'm saying is that people should preferably put their time and energy into building autonomous alternatives from below instead, which would be more effective and mean we weren't so dependent on politicians etc.
Nope, that's not true. It's not "all" you're saying. Once again, you said you don't think it "really matters so much" if Trump or the Republicans were to get in, which is utter bollocks. Of course the democrats are shit, but again you ignore how bad things would be particularly for women and LGBT+ people if the republicans were to get in. It fucking matters to them.

Reactions: Ax^
aye it a choice between conservative dems and the fucking lunatic racist christian fundie spud loons of the GOP

America is an entrenched 2 party system

oh i know but they vote on party lines regardless in most states

so with the GOP taken over by the fundies and racists

its a shit show in the states every few years

Silly fucking argument given most of the posters on this thread can't vote in a US election anyway.

As someone who can vote in a US election, it's nice to have access to other opinions. I've learned a lot from discussions here. Sometimes good ideas. Sometimes not, but reading things here have given me a better understanding of political theories and strategies. My views have changed a lot since I first showed up a bit after 9/11.

you ignore how bad things would be particularly for women and LGBT+ people if the republicans get in.
No I don't and things are already shit for those people with the dems in power as I already said. I stand by what I said, but to you reformism is quasi-religious and you ignore the harm it does. Its a waste of time with people like you, I may aswell put you on ignore - especially as this is getting so tiresome and repetative now.

No I don't and things are already shit for those people with the dems in power as I already said. I stand by what I said, but to you reformism is quasi-religious and you ignore the harm it does. Its a waste of time with people like you, I may aswell put you on ignore - especially as this is getting so tiresome and repetative now.
Of course it's shit for them with the dems in power, but you don't think republicans banning abortion is going to make it worse for women? And the extreme republicans labeling of LBQT+ people as pedophiles - you don't think that's going to make it worse for them? Ask them on this thread.

You're fucking delusional, and it shows exactly where the idea that 'all politicians are equally bad' gets you.

Of course it's shit for them with the dems in power, but you don't think republicans banning abortion is going to make it worse for women? And the extreme republicans labeling of LBQT+ people as pedophiles - you don't think that's going to make it worse for them? Ask them on this thread.

You're fucking delusional, and it shows exactly where the idea that 'all politicians are equally bad' gets you.
You just don't get it. Democrats beget republicans, capitalism begets capitalism. On ignore you go you sanctamonious mug.

Its the same authoritarian liberal bollocks - if you have different views to me and don't vote you're sexist/racist/homophobic/ transphobic etc or are supporting those things. No wonder Trump became president in the first place.

Atleast I'm not voting and handing over my power to 'representatives' to harm workers and destroy the planet though.

Back
Top Bottom