Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

That and you're not allowed to sell them on for the first year, plus if you end up in a river somewhere the doors have locked themselves and can't be unlocked, plus they're apparently a fucker to clean if you leave them out in the rain ... there's quite a bit more though.

Musk not only skirts the rim of fascism, he's also a eugenics enthusiast.
I just read that, this paragraph stood out
On Saturday, in the comments under an Islamophobic nonprofit’s video, where commenters insinuated that single white women were turning France into a majority-Muslim country, Mr Musk claimed, “The childless have little stake in the future.”
Come for the Islamophobia and stay for the free sexism. :facepalm:

Mr Musk if you want to increase the birth rate, why don't you pay your employees better and give them better healthcare as well as doing something substantive about climate change, so people can see a better future for their kids. :hmm:

Holy fuck, I’ve just seen that the Tesla Cybertruck exists! :facepalm: You can tell that piece of junk is based on the personal hand drawings of Musk after he watched some shit, unimaginative sci-fi movie/kids cartoon.
Ignore all the mocking: your instinct is absolutely right to think this must be satire. No one should be taking it seriously, because it is totally insane rubbish. The man is a textbook megalomaniac. Alas, it's all too true. This is the world, and he's in it.

Ignore all the mocking: your instinct is absolutely right to think this must be satire. No one should be taking it seriously, because it is totally insane rubbish. The man is a textbook megalomaniac. Alas, it's all too true. This is the world, and he's in it.

He's clearly become too rich, too powerful, and ultimately is a threat to a number of nation states. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him mysteriously fall off a yacht or something similar at some point.

Back
Top Bottom