Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

The gaping void inside him - and all the others, Farage, Tate, Peterson, etc - drive him ever on to more horrific lows. Imagine what it feels like to be him. Imagine waking in the dead of night to realise what you are.

So, mustn't grumble eh?

Tortoise has a damning article about how his acquisition of Twitter and the unbanning of SYL has powered UK riots. And Musk's comments about 'a civil war is inevitable' show that he is only too well aware of what he's doing.

1722952035549.png

I had a dream last night in which he met a wonderful end. I may eventually choose to call it a vision or premonition, should it actually happen.
He was torn apart by the Komodo Dragons that had been installed as security animals on a techbro billionaire’s island he owned with Bezos, Thiel and pals. Except they didn’t pay the staff enough money to look after them and nature took its course.
It was an epic dream

I had a dream last night in which he met a wonderful end. I may eventually choose to call it a vision or premonition, should it actually happen.
He was torn apart by the Komodo Dragons that had been installed as security animals on a techbro billionaire’s island he owned with Bezos, Thiel and pals. Except they didn’t pay the staff enough money to look after them and nature took its course.
It was an epic dream
I dreamt that I got up and then later I woke up and realised that I’d just dreamt that I’d got up and I had to do all the getting up all over again. Your dream was way better.

It was an epic dream
Good shout. Komodos are the next best thing to the currently unavailable velocoraptors.

Are we sure it's not a spoof? :hmm:

not really but it's difficult to tell
Well it's her on her account on the platform she is the CEO of, so that makes me think it's genuine.

But she's talking about taking companies to court for not advertising on there. Which makes me think it's not real.

So um... who knows? I don't know why she's doing that pointing thing and talking like that either.

Back
Top Bottom