Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

Fucker posted this on Tuesday:

Musk posts offensive rubbish about his daughter

Elon Musk @eLonmusk
Xavier was born gay and slightly autistic , two attributes that contribute to gender dysphoria.
I knew that from when he was about 4 years old and he would pick out clothes for me to wear like a jacket and tell me it was “fabulous!”, as well as his love of musicals & theatre.
But he was not a girl.
11:50 PM - Jul 22, 2024

He's referring to his daughter Vivian Wilson who has responded on Threads

She writes:

There’s a lot of stuff I need to debunk which I will get to don’t worry, but I want to start with what I find the funniest which is the notorious “slightly autistic” tweet. This is gonna be a bit so just bare with me.

This is entirely fake. Like, literally none of this ever happened. Ever. I don’t even know where he got this from. My best guess is that he went to the Milo Yiannopoulis school of gay stereotypes, just picked some at random and said 'eh- good enough' in a last-ditch attempt to garner sympathy points when he is so obviously in the wrong even in his own fucking story.

I did not have a 'love of musicals & theatre' when I was four, because y’know… I was fucking four. I did not know what these things were. My earliest real experience with musicals was when my twin brother had a hamilton phase in 8th/9th grade and overplayed it so much in the car to the point where for a long time I swore off the entire genre.

I never picked out jackets for him to wear and I was most certainly not calling them 'fabulous' because literally what the fuck. I did not use the word fabulous when I was four because once again I would like to reiterate… I was four. Like this is so obvious I don’t even think it warrants explanation but apparently people believe this nonsense so here I am.

This entire thing is completely made up and there’s a reason for this. He doesn’t know what I was like as a child because he quite simply wasn’t there, and in the little time that he was I was relentlessly harassed for my femininity and queerness. Obviously he can’t say that, so I’ve been reduced to a happy little stereotype f*g-ing along to use at his discretion. I think that says alot about how he views queer people and children in general.

As for if I’m not a woman… sure, Jan. Whatever you say. I’m legally recognized as a woman in the state of California and I don’t concern myself with the opinions of those who are below me. Obviously Elon can’t say the same because in a ketamine-fueled haze, he’s desperate for attention and validation from an army of degenerate red-pilled incels and pick-mes who are quick to give it to him. Go touch some fucking grass.

Beautiful and hopefully Musk might actually take something away from it. Probably not, because ego etc.

Don't understand the last sentence, though.

For years,Republicans have accused social media platforms of silencing conservative voices. Now,Democrats in Congress are flipping the script, urging House Republicans to investigate a potential case of censorship affecting Vice PresidentKamala Harris’s presidential campaign account on X, formerlyTwitter.

After PresidentJoe Biden announced on Sunday that he would not seek reelection and after he endorsed Harris, users on X found it challenging to follow the KamalaHQ account (repurposed from BidenHQ) on the platform. DemocraticNew York Rep. Jerrold Nadler, the House Judiciary Committee ranking member, called on the Republican chairman,Ohio U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan, to investigate whether X intentionally restricted users from following Harris’s campaign account. This move follows numerous reports of users encountering a “Limit reached” error message when trying to follow the account shortly after Biden endorsed Harris.

Suspect this might be a bit of a red herring tbh. It was a new account and there must have been thousands of people following it per second. It didn't happen to everyone and didn't last long, it wouldn't surprise me if it hadn't triggered some kind of spam filter.

Also tech related:

Twitter just activated a setting by default for everyone that gives them the right to use your data to train grok. They never announced it. You can disable this using the web but it's hidden. You can't disable using the mobile app

Direct link: x.com

I’m finding Twitter on my phone pretty glitchy and slow recently (probably because Elon fired everyone). Maybe it was due to that but when I tried to click a quoted tweet about (or possibly by) Harris the other day, it kept taking me to a link for an unrelated advert rather than the post I wanted to read which made me a bit suspicious :hmm:

Fucker posted this on Tuesday:

Musk posts offensive rubbish about his daughter

Elon Musk @eLonmusk
Xavier was born gay and slightly autistic , two attributes that contribute to gender dysphoria.
I knew that from when he was about 4 years old and he would pick out clothes for me to wear like a jacket and tell me it was “fabulous!”, as well as his love of musicals & theatre.
But he was not a girl.
11:50 PM - Jul 22, 2024

He's referring to his daughter Vivian Wilson who has responded on Threads

She writes:

There’s a lot of stuff I need to debunk which I will get to don’t worry, but I want to start with what I find the funniest which is the notorious “slightly autistic” tweet. This is gonna be a bit so just bare with me.

This is entirely fake. Like, literally none of this ever happened. Ever. I don’t even know where he got this from. My best guess is that he went to the Milo Yiannopoulis school of gay stereotypes, just picked some at random and said 'eh- good enough' in a last-ditch attempt to garner sympathy points when he is so obviously in the wrong even in his own fucking story.

I did not have a 'love of musicals & theatre' when I was four, because y’know… I was fucking four. I did not know what these things were. My earliest real experience with musicals was when my twin brother had a hamilton phase in 8th/9th grade and overplayed it so much in the car to the point where for a long time I swore off the entire genre.

I never picked out jackets for him to wear and I was most certainly not calling them 'fabulous' because literally what the fuck. I did not use the word fabulous when I was four because once again I would like to reiterate… I was four. Like this is so obvious I don’t even think it warrants explanation but apparently people believe this nonsense so here I am.

This entire thing is completely made up and there’s a reason for this. He doesn’t know what I was like as a child because he quite simply wasn’t there, and in the little time that he was I was relentlessly harassed for my femininity and queerness. Obviously he can’t say that, so I’ve been reduced to a happy little stereotype f*g-ing along to use at his discretion. I think that says alot about how he views queer people and children in general.

As for if I’m not a woman… sure, Jan. Whatever you say. I’m legally recognized as a woman in the state of California and I don’t concern myself with the opinions of those who are below me. Obviously Elon can’t say the same because in a ketamine-fueled haze, he’s desperate for attention and validation from an army of degenerate red-pilled incels and pick-mes who are quick to give it to him. Go touch some fucking grass.

Nice! She rocks, Elon bringing her into the world is one good thing he's done I suppose, just sad that he's such an appalling father.

Suspect this might be a bit of a red herring tbh. It was a new account and there must have been thousands of people following it per second. It didn't happen to everyone and didn't last long, it wouldn't surprise me if it hadn't triggered some kind of spam filter.

Also tech related:

Guardian thinks it's true

Elon Musk’s X platform is under pressure from data regulators after it emerged that users are consenting to their posts being used to build artificial intelligence systems via a default setting on the app.

The UK and Irish data watchdogs said they have contacted X over the apparent attempt to gain user consent for data harvesting without them knowing about it.

An X user highlighted the issue on Friday, pointing to a setting on the app that activated by default and permitted the account holder’s posts to be used for training Grok, an AI chatbot built by Musk’s xAI business.

Under UK GDPR, which is based on the EU data regulation of the same name, companies are not allowed to use “pre-ticked boxes” or “any other method of default consent”.

The setting, which comes with an already ticked box, states that you “allow your posts as well as your interactions, inputs and results with Grok to be used for training and fine-tuning”. According to the X user, the setting can only be turned off on the web version of X.

You should try reading more than the first line of smokedout’s post. They’re talking about the Kamala Harris campaign account bug, not the AI training permissions opt-out.

strange post. I was specifically referring to after 'Also tech related' which talks about the AI training permissions opt-out. What I hadn't realized was that smokedout was referring to my post above in their first paragraph because they'd not quoted it, but that's hardly not reading more than the first line.

What a vile piece of shit this man is, he seems to be getting even worse week by week

Musk said that his experience with his child Xavier, who now goes by Vivian Jenna Wilson, opened his eyes to what he called "the woke mind virus," which he has since vowed to "destroy."...

He called the term "gender affirming care" a "terrible euphemism." "I lost my son, essentially. They call it deadnaming for a reason," Musk said. "The reason it's called deadnaming is because your son is dead. My son Xavier is dead, killed by the woke mind virus."

I know it’s a simplistic reductive explanation but I still think endless twitter usage is a factor in this kind of broken, childlike vision of the world. As I see with a lot of online extremists, their main enemies are not actually based in the real world in a tangible sense but in the hyper real world of the endless images that they consume. The enemy is not someone they encounter in the street but the representation of them online. Their enemies are somewhat then a construction (esp when their enemies are compelled to post through like/follower/money- validation). Someone posted evidence in this thread that he spends a great deal of his day on it. So the war the extremist fights is a hyper real war not one based in flesh and bone sand and tree reality. This is somewhat Jean Baudrillard’s ideas - the grand irony is that he was influential in the matrix film, the matrix being what smart logic bros like musk think they are living outside of. Musk is a wonderful example of what happens when you mistake the “nearly real” for the The Real. Twitter In a lot of cases in like Baudrillard’s simulation on steroids.

Folk used to often get angry at blaming social media for extremism as it was reductive and ignored root causes and got capitalism off the hook or something. But I think that should be reevaluated, I don’t think much extremism actually functions in the “real world” anymore except of course when some weirdo takes out a gun at a school, etc at the very end of the miserable process.

httpswww.google.comsearchsca_esv=045202e8b9d90fc1&sxsrf=ADLYWILqhfLusmAPTlwa2QnsaJbiwVCEVA1722...png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom