Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

This website sounds good as hell, can we get editor to install this stuff here?
Just beam dwyer posts directly into everyone's eyes, no matter what they search for, stuff like that. I reckon it'd be a hit.

I've been locked out of Xitter after it demanded a birth date (been skipping for ages) and I put in 2001 and it said I wasn't 13 when I set up the account so it's locked and link to a form ffs

I've been locked out of Xitter after it demanded a birth date (been skipping for ages) and I put in 2001 and it said I wasn't 13 when I set up the account so it's locked and link to a form ffs
I had that recently. It's irritating, especially since (i) I've been on it longer than their idiot boss, and (ii) I've been on it for more years than the minimum age.

After ignoring it for ages I eventually gave it my real dob .. a few days later it started again, you have to enter your birthdate to continue using x .. fuck the fuck off ..

Same here. I'm wary of putting in a fake date in case I gave a different fake date when I first signed up a million years ago. I know I gave some place (not here!) a fake date but can't remember if twitter asked for a dob back then :(

After ignoring it for ages I eventually gave it my real dob .. a few days later it started again, you have to enter your birthdate to continue using x .. fuck the fuck off ..
I normally use my real birth year but make up the day and month for "social" sites when they ask that (even on urban i did that tbh). Used to get "happy birthdays" on the wrong date on facebook but they let you hide the date now.

Have seen that Musk is limiting the number of people who can follow Kamala Harris on twitter by putting up fake account has reached its limit of followers type messages.

I've been somewhat confused by tweets saying things like "Michael Bloomberg with his karate instructor" leading to photographs of subject and Ghislane Maxwell, but explained by this: :D

1721714482632.png

What a vile piece of shit this man is, he seems to be getting even worse week by week

Musk said that his experience with his child Xavier, who now goes by Vivian Jenna Wilson, opened his eyes to what he called "the woke mind virus," which he has since vowed to "destroy."...

He called the term "gender affirming care" a "terrible euphemism." "I lost my son, essentially. They call it deadnaming for a reason," Musk said. "The reason it's called deadnaming is because your son is dead. My son Xavier is dead, killed by the woke mind virus."

What a vile piece of shit this man is, he seems to be getting even worse week by week

Musk said that his experience with his child Xavier, who now goes by Vivian Jenna Wilson, opened his eyes to what he called "the woke mind virus," which he has since vowed to "destroy."...

He called the term "gender affirming care" a "terrible euphemism." "I lost my son, essentially. They call it deadnaming for a reason," Musk said. "The reason it's called deadnaming is because your son is dead. My son Xavier is dead, killed by the woke mind virus."

Sounds like his child is better off without him

"I lost my son... My son Xavier is dead" places the focus squarely on Musk's own feelings, self-assigned importance above that of his own offspring. No thought given to "I gained a daughter" or "I still have a child".

Shit parent, awful human being, and I fail to see how the world wouldn't be a better place if he dropped dead.

He really is fucking trash.

Back
Top Bottom