Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

Yes they do. Everyone agrees that they show the FBI censored Twitter pre-Musk. The only question is whether they still do. Personally I think Musk kicked them off, just like he says.

What are the "different scenarios" you say the unreleased files detail?
I don't fucking know, I haven't read them 😁

Are you doing this deliberately?

There could be files that say "the FBI got in touch and asked us to ban xxxxx and we said no".

Yes there could be. But we haven't seen them. What we have seen is loads of files of the FBI censoring Twitter. Tons of them. It would take an awful lot of evidence to counteract them.

Yes, but how could there be files that show the FBI was not censoring Twitter? What form would such files take? There can be no such files imho.
You misunderstand me. Not everyone agrees that the files show "the FBI censored Twitter pre-Musk." In fact most people do noth think this is what was shown at all. You'd have to be actively restricted to a particular part of the internet to be under any illusion that "everyone" is on team phildwyer there.

But they did ban Trump.
Short memory - they banned Trump only after it became clear he was directly involved in trying to overturn a legitimate election. There is no actual need for an FBI conspiracy to justify a large corporation deciding to deplatform someone they regard as a dangerous insurrectionist presence - it happens to left groups all the time.

Short memory - they banned Trump only after it became clear he was directly involved in trying to overturn a legitimate election. There is no actual need for an FBI conspiracy to justify a large corporation deciding to deplatform someone they regard as a dangerous insurrectionist presence - it happens to left groups all the time.

They banned the sitting, democratically elected President of the USA.

Not everyone agrees that the files show "the FBI censored Twitter pre-Musk." In fact most people do noth think this is what was shown at all.

Well what do they think they showed then? That the FBI was sending invitations to tea parties, coded as demands to ban accounts? And who are these people who cannot read English? Got a link?

Yes I know. I've read them. My opinion, as a radical journalist, is that he's blown up something not at all surprising or significant into a Big Conspiracy palatable to people like you because he's a) ideologically primed to b) has a great deal to gain from doing so. Twitter absolutely does censor, which again, I know quite well as a radical left journalist, but this ain't it. This is standard big social media company/state interactions that you' could as easily find on Facebook or TikTok if access was granted.

You're an idiot. A gullible YouTube-infused, grifter believing idiot. You'll be telling me next that the Moon Landings were faked too.

He’s definitely got that BTech in Absoloute Bollocks from YouTube Polytechnic feel.

the FBI have a real hold on things don't they, sending busy cunt emails to twitter, whilst the rest of the internet is a howling hellscape of misinformation and fascism, full fat or lite.

as i've said so many times, this deep state is SHIT.

your average youtube video comment section is enough to see how much the Deep State and FBI have a handle on things.

your damn right i am sure the FBI are involved in Twitter, what with kids being slaughtered each week by the lastest shoot ups over there. It'd be fucking weird if they weren't.

A two-part YouTube video on why the Twitter files can be interpreted differently and the are released doesn't really show anything. Which of course is, at least, just as valid as phildwyer's opinion.

Back
Top Bottom