Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

Hmm d'you think we could interest the remaining billionaires in participating in a show called Ultimate Billionaire - Last Man Standing? These guys are all so desperately eager to prove their superiority, after all, and what could be more effective than a show in which the losers all die?

(we don't tell them about the Running Man style finale, obvs)

Much as I dislike Zuckerhumanoidbot, it has actual training, limited compared to professionals but compared to the average human, way above. Elon has, a failing company and unbelievably increasing bigotry levels, no physical fitness, skill or endurance. A.Twat has a incoming sentence (which is way too lenient) and also no skill except the one Elon has of hiring people who do what he said for a big cheque. Winner to fight the finalist of Bezos v the Bedpost guy.

Judging purely on looks, the 'Berg looks like he actually hits the gym on occasion, while the body of His Muskiness looks like an overfilled bag of soggy pudding.

Was thinking today about the cliche "if it's free, you're the product". These edgy libertarians in their converses and podcast appearances have certainly made a fair few products out of us all. Awareness itself, that last partial hold out against capitalism, manipulated and pulled all over the place by profit. I suppose as long as we feel free, that's all that matters, right? The great robber barons of attention.

Seems to be...
That's quite a lot of sales they are binning
What a ridiculous bunch of idiots. Led by chief twit, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

If I knew how to short stocks I’d get onto Tesla, as their first mover advantage in electric cars can’t last much longer and competing with real companies who know how to make good vehicles they will surely slide into oblivion

Actual twitter, although it looks like embedded posts are still viewable. Back to nitter/reminding myself that I never really need to look at twitter anyway for me.

Back
Top Bottom