Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

I have such doubt these days about "shared narratives", such is the rigid ecosystems we all inhabit, so had no real idea if musk's Bellendary had gone mainstream, so noted in the Observer today how they had very much covered the Bellendary of Elon Musk. He's putting himself down the drain.

ruffneck23 Posted this on the Gary Lineker thread, but also seems at home here:

Musk sent a personal Tweet, that was abusive, to Gary Lineker's son. Musk should take bimble's advice up thread and check himself into a rehab clinic or a retreat somewhere and chill the fuck out.
As pointed out by Crispy it wasn't Musk, I read the linked story too, and mis-read the line saying 'a user sent' :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
ruffneck23 Posted this on the Gary Lineker thread, but also seems at home here:

Musk sent a personal Tweet, that was abusive, to Gary Lineker's son. Musk should take bimble's advice up thread and check himself into a rehab clinic or a retreat somewhere and chill the fuck out.
Yeah I posted it up on the Lineker thread, not sure it was musk though, just some vile thing..

It seems that things at Tesla are way worse than I realised, with Musk’s approach to Twitter having been in full evidence there, with similar effects

Having pushed through cost-cutting in the cars despite his engineers warning that it would seriously compromise the ability to develop full self-driving, he then behaved towards his Tesla workers similar to how he subsequently behaved at Twitter, with similar outcomes.

Tesla sounds fucked, if that Washington Post article is right.

Last edited:
Based on his twattery on Twitter, no way would I choose a Tesla. A car is a huge investment that I would choose as carefully as possible, like most. That has nothing to do with his views, more "is the thing going to explode?" Thing is do most folk know what goes on on Twitter? I do note my weekly Observer routinely laughs at him.

FrmFrZfaYAAqUUB

how old are you, you sad fuck?

View attachment 367516
“I have approached Elon Musk and Twitter several times to ask about his vision for the social media site. I've been in touch with both Twitter and Mr Musk again to seek their response to the additional spike in hate l've received since his tweets. They have not responded.

Since then, the email account for the Twitter press office now automatically sends out poo emojis in response to requests.”

“I have approached Elon Musk and Twitter several times to ask about his vision for the social media site. I've been in touch with both Twitter and Mr Musk again to seek their response to the additional spike in hate l've received since his tweets. They have not responded.

Since then, the email account for the Twitter press office now automatically sends out poo emojis in response to requests.”
FrmlIwMaYAA4L3o

FrmlIwKaAAA-Nkg

FrmlIwLaQAE5mmP

(eta: oop, just realised Puddy_Tat had posted these upthread, nvm)

Last edited:

i take some solace in knowing that the sad baby won't be having a moments peace, like anyone who is addicted to social media i would suspect. they haven't got time for peace, too distracted by their last tweet and whether it will "do numbers" or not. poison to the soul, you're welcome to it Musk you bellend.

Back
Top Bottom