Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Elon Musk the greatest visionary or the greatest snake oil salesman of our age?

lol thought you were banned
Multiple times under multiple handles. Either mods are too busy (which is understandable), haven't made the connection yet, or there's some kind of amnesty for the posters that we were informed the bans on, would "never" be lifted.

According to a leaked memo from Musk, Twitter is now worth $24 billion less than he paid for it five months ago - works out to a loss of around $160 million a day, "owning the libs" must be the most expensive billionaire hobby in history.

According to a leaked memo from Musk, Twitter is now worth $24 billion less than he paid for it five months ago - works out to a loss of around $160 million a day, "owning the libs" must be the most expensive billionaire hobby in history.

lol, all the "go woke, go broke" bros must be desperately trying to spin their owning

That article contains a perfect example of the Total Reality Distortion Field that is the hallmark of everything Musk does:

In his latest memo, he also told staff: “I see a clear, but difficult, path to a >$250B valuation,” which would imply a tenfold increase in share value.

He sees a clear path to Twitter being worth $250 billion. And, dear god, some people will believe him. :facepalm:

Tee hee.

I criticised The Almighty Musk on Twitter and am currently the target of what I think is known as a "pile on" :D

Plenty of right-wing nut jobs with Confederate flags in their profiles. Also plenty of hatred at the fact that I have a Ukrainian flag in my profile ("Go back to Ukraine, Commie!")

I'm thoroughly enjoying tossing in the occasional bait for them to get even more outraged about.

Why had I not realised Twitter could be this much fun before???

:hmm:

is wearing sunglasses a right wing twat thing now?

i've tended for years to wear (prescription) sunglasses almost if i'm outside in daylight...

Back
Top Bottom