Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I'm a middle aged man and don't own a fleece

Ripstop nylon deserves some love too. Great bit of naming by marketing at least. Envy. Fabrics should be natural or * technical * I think.

Ripstop nylon deserves some love too. Great bit of naming by marketing at least. Envy. Fabrics should be natural or * technical * I think.
I have a ripstop top with a fleece lining that's basically the best thing ever (like the buffalo shirts if anyone knows them, but another brand that costs much less)

And a fleece hoodie from the same place with a zip pocket and thumb holes in the sleeves :thumbs:

I have a ripstop top with a fleece lining that's basically the best thing ever (like the buffalo shirts if anyone knows them, but another brand that costs much less)

And a fleece hoodie from the same place with a zip pocket and thumb holes in the sleeves :thumbs:
Buffalo mountain shirt! Long wanted one but couldn't really justify it for my glorified Hill walking.

I'm wearing jeans AND a fleecy hoody today.

one like this?

C13KqSbTGwS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C81ZQ6HnI5VL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UL1500_.png

My winter attire, jacket-wise, is an Aldi fleece-lined gilet - from 2022.
On top of that is a "Granite Outerwear" quilted coat - was that a Millets brand ?
My almost waterproof shell is courtesy of ASDA in 2003.

Classy :)

Last edited:
I think I have 2 fleeces owned, and 1 work one. I have 1 shirt hoodie and 2 jacket hoodies, I think. .
Fleeces do appear to have gone out of fashion a little bit. There aren't as many in the shops as there used to be.

Back
Top Bottom