Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hundreds of women assaulted in German NYE celebrations

I also have to wonder about these examples of mass immigration (or similar, the return of the Portuguese from the colonies after the fall of the Estado Novo etc) can anyone think of any examples where they accompanied multiple mass sexual assault and rape sprees? I can of course think of parallels there in Europe and elsewhere but not accompanying immigration. In the past this behaviour came with invasions, colonisation and occupation by invading armies not people seeking asylum.

...well rather than seeking it Mutti Merkel was broadcast across all global media platforms as inviting it....

( going back to sign waving again )

1441687053265.jpg

....does that alter the mind-set, is there a sense of entitlement fostered by NGO's and supra-national officials that was absent in previous era's ...

Sky Finds 'Handbook' For EU-Bound Migrants

...this type of orthodox criminology on diaspora crime doesn't really seem to cover Cologne scenarios...given the bucket-load Lisa McKenzie got dumped over her its not overly surprising really....... except to the extent taharrush gamea could be construed as a niche activity not being exploited by local rivals and for which the police appeared less than prepared to deal with at any level.....

....the other dimension is given the ME experience of Western colonialism and the State of Israel what is their perception or understanding of what immigration represents and what behaviour is allowed by or results from it and does this necessarily correspond with the understanding held by the smiling idealists waving welcome signs at railway stations....

Last edited:
That's a terribly intellectual response, telling me to fuck off. I'm impressed. But no, mass immigration is the problem. You must confront this. Maybe you should confront it within the framework of your own worldview, whatever that may be, but you have to start from an honest position and accept that mass immigration destroys societies.

I'm sorry, there was no need for me to be offensive or anything. And I am trying to be honest here. Part of that (for me) is admitting that I'm very frightened by what happened on NYE, and that I think it has a lot to do with where the perpetrators are from, because where a lot of them are from, women simply do not go out at night - certainly not alone and certainly not 'dressed like that'.

But that doesn't mean I have to agree with you that "mass immigration destroys societies".
It changes them . That's why I love London, where I'm from (because my dad came here as a 20-year old refugee, and was allowed to stay, which I'm really grateful for). It's possibly the most mixed / changed city in the world, and that's what's so great about it in my opinion. But maybe that's because I'm not, you know, a proper anglo saxon.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, there was no need for me to be offensive or anything. And I am trying to be honest here. Part of that (for me) is admitting that I'm very frightened by what happened on NYE, and that I think it has a lot to do with where the perpetrators are from, because where a lot of them are from, women simply do not go out at night - certainly not alone and certainly not 'dressed like that', for instance.

But that doesn't mean I have to agree with you that "mass immigration destroys societies".
It changes them . That's why I love London, where I'm from. It's possibly the most mixed / changed - and successfully mixed - city in the world, that's what's so great about it in my opinion. But maybe that's because I'm not, you know, a proper anglo saxon.
bastard anglo-saxon mass immigrants.

Britain, for instance, has a settled population. Mass immigration only began here during the 20th. century, supported by people like you. Perhaps you could list some of the benefits, and tell us how they outweigh the problems, such as (for example) the mass rape of women and young girls?
Has it been worth it?

Can't resist.
Yes, the movement of human people around the world throughout history has on balance been.. worth it.

1) mathematics exists
2) rock'n roll happened
3) Pizza is (possibly) available at a store near you
4) My parents weren't cousins.

Sexual Violence in Egypt: Myths and Realities

The word taharrush (harassment) is a relatively new term in the daily lexicon. Until recently, sexual harassment was referred to as mu‘aksa (flirtation). That term alone reveals the multiple layers of denial, misogyny, and violence Egyptians must confront in tackling sexual harassment. In addition to rape and physical assault we must equally tackle name-calling, groping, and the barraging of women with sexual invitations. All of these acts normalize violence and hatred against women and they must become socially unacceptable.

Group Assaults

Group sexual assaults in public are not a recent phenomenon in Egypt. Over the holiday festivities in 2006, following Ramadan, Egyptian bloggers reported cases of group sexual assault in downtown Cairo, where large groups of men groped veiled and unveiled women, and in some cases ripped their clothes off.

This crime continues to occur in public spaces, especially during public holidays, and lately during political protests. This type of sexual assault is even more violent and aggressive and entails unwanted sexual contact.

In some cases it escalates to rape, which can be defined as the penetration, no matter how slight, of the vulva or anus with any body part or object without the consent of the survivor.

...by that definition the rape figure goes up to encompass virtually all the victims...

YouGov | German attitudes to immigration harden following Cologne attacks

62% of Germans now say the number of asylum seekers is too high, up from 53% in November – driven mainly by the hardening attitudes of women

German women are now more likely than men to say the number of asylum seekers in Germany is already too high (63% and 60% respectively) – which had not previously been the case – and the hardening of women's attitudes by 12 points is the main driver for Germany's now-strong resistance to immigration.

Saw a translation of a Polish state TV news programme claiming that the police deleted the CCTV coverage of Cologne train station. Incredible.

Saw a translation of a Polish state TV news programme claiming that the police deleted the CCTV coverage of Cologne train station. Incredible.

Wouldn't be surprised, they hardly covered themselves with glory and as we know from many UK incidents, the first instinct of the cops when they've fucked up is to delete the CCTV footage. The second instinct obviously being to contact the tabloid press and tell them a bunch of sensationalist arse-covering lies.

It'd be interesting to try to separate the far-right narrative (which seems to pre-date NYE by several months) from how this might have actually played out in the real world.

The victim accounts are one thing, but the cop accounts are entirely another ...

Link to the footage here
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I'm trying to find corroboration elsewhere but nothing yet. We certainly haven't seen any CCTV footage have we?

Incredible that with all the social media/tech savvy leftists, etc, its not the left who are delving into all this, the far right are controlling and seizing the narrative, engaging(maybe manipulating) with the facts, etc, this will not turn out good.

How difficult, say would it to be able to hack into state railways networks, etc?

It's awful, who even are those talking heads. A sociologist? Total Crap. Someone told me that Germany is very resistant to having CCTV everywhere, unlike we are, that they defend their privacy from the state much more forcefully over there. Do we even know the place was full of cameras?

It's awful, who even are those talking heads. A sociologist? Total Crap. Someone told me that Germany is very resistant to having CCTV everywhere, unlike we are, that they defend their privacy from the state much more forcefully over there. Do we even know the place was full of cameras?
no. but why not use the power of google to find out?

In the former GDR, the memory of the Stasi is very strong, regardless of ostalgie. And I have heard German colleagues comment on what they see as the extreme prevalence of CCTV in UK.

Back
Top Bottom