Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

Something strange just happened to a BBC news page...

You know that they have the top ten "Most Popular 'Shared' and 'Read'" section at the bottom of each story...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

Well, this story about Savile's death, from 2011, is now ranking at number 2 in the most read section...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15507374

Anyone else see that? Anyone know why?
Dunno, but the prescience of this quote struck me:

'Presenter Dave Lee Travis told Sky News: "We are all going to be worse off without him around."'

This happens quite a lot where old stories appear in the most read section so I would not read too much into it.

Hmmm....then how do we account for this View attachment 59486being hidden in the BBC imagery on that page? :hmm:
the-eye-in-the-triangle-an-interpretation-of-aleister-crowley.jpg

The head of one of the country’s biggest police forces is facing calls to stand down amid a criminal probe in relation to his role in an investigation into a suspected sex offender.

Sir Peter Fahy, chief constable of Greater Manchester Police (GMP), is one of three serving officers to be served with both a criminal and gross misconduct notice following investigations by the police watchdog. Read more here

and

FOURTEEN suspects have been questioned as part of a fresh investigation into alleged child abuse at a residential school where Sir Cyril Smith is accused of targeting young boys.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) confirmed that the men, aged between 35 and 66, were interviewed under caution over a range of allegations including physical and sexual abuse at Knowl View School in Rochdale between 1969 and 1990. Read more here

Also

Cyril Smith & Underley Hall, set up by friend of the paedophile MP

Detectives have launched an investigation into alleged child abuse at a school set up by a friend of the late paedophile MP Cyril Smith.

Former pupils at Underley Hall, a boarding school opened by John Turner in Cumbria in 1976, claim that boys were physically assaulted by staff and sexually abused by a fellow pupil.

Mr Turner, a former headmaster at the notorious Knowl View School in Rochdale where Smith targeted vulnerable young boys, is accused of beating a pupil who complained about being indecently touched by the politician.

Outdoor pursuits teacher John Wadlow was charged in 1997 with sexual offences against children at Underley Hall but killed himself while awaiting trial..

Old stories rise to the top of the bbc news charts so often that I'm sure I even saw them experimenting with something that shows the date of the story below its title in the box some weeks ago.

A Jersey abuse inquiry has begun:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-28749649

The Independent Jersey Care Inquiry has heard from its first witness to have been through the island's care system.

Giffard Aubin, 79, described harsh punishments, psychological abuse and bullying between 1943 and 1951.

Giving evidence, he said he was bitter and angry at his treatment and hoped nothing like it would happen again.

Mr Aubin said being in care was austere but relatively happy during World War Two but became "hell" during the post-war years.

Jersey was occupied the the Nazis during most of world war two, so even if his better memories of that period are down to him being younger at the time, that last sentence is especially damning of what followed.

I suddenly had a quite horrible thought. Suppose these revelations - Savile, Smith, Clifford, Harris, etc., are the lower slopes of a bell curve.

Where the hell might it peak? :eek:

What is the X-axis? A fame gradient?

In that case we could expect a few Royals further out to the right than Mr Savile.

And I can make a prediction: after several more bishops, further in than the current crop, someone will get their teeth into the more unorthodox 1970s Xtian sects - Children of God etc - and uncover some real horrors. Not exactly news, because everyone who's thought about it has known all along - but no-one much did anything...

We're all going on a prison holiday.
No more freedom for a year or two.
Tears and crying on my prison holiday.
For a year or twoooo. For a year or two.

We're going where the slopping out is nightly.
We're going where the tree is Yew.
There's someone ringing on my doorbell.
In a uniform that's blueeee..

Hope he hasn't scarpered to non extradition treaty Island somewhere in the Caribbean.

According to the BBC article he's in Portugal so one would think, if they got an arrest warrant together quickly, they could theoretically stop him leaving the EU. No idea how likely that is though.

(That may also explain why in his statement he seemed a bit miffed about notice of the search being given to the Press but not him :D.)

What is the X-axis? A fame gradient?

In that case we could expect a few Royals further out to the right than Mr Savile.

And I can make a prediction: after several more bishops, further in than the current crop, someone will get their teeth into the more unorthodox 1970s Xtian sects - Children of God etc - and uncover some real horrors. Not exactly news, because everyone who's thought about it has known all along - but no-one much did anything...
I'd seen the x axis as good old boring time...

Today's Times has a report on an abuse survivor's accusations against Nicholas Fairbairn:

Minister raped me, says QC’s daughter

The daughter of a prominent QC said she was raped at the age of four by Sir Nicholas Fairbairn, who served as Scotland’s solicitor-general under Margaret Thatcher.

Susie Henderson has waived her right to anonymity to talk about the abuse she allegedly suffered at the hands of the late Sir Nicholas Fairbairn, a former MP for Kinross & Western Perthshire.

Miss Henderson, 48, the daughter of Robert Henderson, a temporary sheriff, said she was also abused by her father. Locations included the five-storey Georgian townhouse in Edinburgh’s New Town where her family lived.

“I want it acknowledged that my father and Fairbairn did something very evil,” she said. “Not just to me. There are other children out there. And these were people in power. We put them there and they are supposed to be trusted.”

Ms Henderson also alleged that she first made allegations against Sir Nicholas and her father in 2000 but an initial police investigation did not lead to charges. She is calling for the investigation to be reopened by police.

She said Sir Nicholas first abused her at one of her father’s parties at his Edinburgh home. She said: “We were in the kitchen. I was maybe four years old. I could have been younger.

“I had a skirt on and Nicholas and my dad had been drinking, and my dad told me to sit on Nicholas’s knee. I sat on his knee and he put his hand up my skirt and abused me. My dad just stood there laughing.”

In another incident, Ms Henderson, who lives near Inverness, said that Sir Nicholas raped her when she was in bed with him and “another guy” in a guest room on the top floor of her family home.

Her father, she says, abused her between the ages of three and eight.

She acknowledges that parts of her story may sound unbelievable. She asked: “Who would believe that the solicitor-general and other top lawyers would be abusing children?”

She said she had chosen to come forward and be named after Fairbairn was implicated in the Westminster scandal over the Elm guest house in London, in which young people were abused by high-profile figures in the 1980s.

Fairbairn died in 1995 at the age of 61, while Henderson died in 2012 aged 75.

Lists of VIPs visiting Elm guest house are being used by Scotland Yard as evidence.

Full C+P due to £wall

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/scotland/article4176635.ece

Back
Top Bottom