Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

The Mail has followed its usual policy of creating stories from other newspapers stories, and has covered the Gilbertthorpe stuff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...party-conferences-claims-former-activist.html

They include the response that David Mellor gave to this story on The One Show. It's what we are used to from Mellor, and I note that long before people were moaning about Mellors words recently, he received a backlash for calling Steve Messham a weirdo on the Sunday Politics show in November 2012.

Where does this leave Chris Fay's stuff about the video tape confiscated at customs

There have been two different customs-related stories in the press, both covered on this thread at some point. If memory serves me correctly at least one of them is intertwined with the angle of 'former state workers wondering whether they can speak to police or inquiries openly without breaking confidentiality/official-secrets terms of their prior employment'.

I don't think any of the other stuff that the press are digging up at the moment, including whether old rumours were identified as false and dismissed at the time, affects this stuff really. There are umpteen inquiries and investigations which may uncover stuff relating to customs, videos and photos, and it's much too early for me to make any assumptions, other than there being quite a likelihood that primary evidence has long since been destroyed. Mind you, some Exaro stories mentioned police having a video tape of one of the sex parties with the ex-minister in attendance, so maybe more stuff remains intact than we might assume.

As an aside, it would be interesting to know if the Mirror paid Gilberthorpe, particularly as he was seemingly admitting to the supply of underage boys for sex.

The Mail has followed its usual policy...

A policy which has varied over time. The Mail might/could/should now be embarrassed by this interview with a prolific expert witness in defence of alleged abusers (hosted on spotlightonabuse - is that an issue?)

mail141287.jpg

Seems quite conspiraloon that site, saying that, there is a lot of good research on the thread you have linked.

This subject is quite close to me, I know people that were abused in care and have some horror stories about it, trouble is, they are defamatory also.

Or should I say libellous, this rabbit hole is never ending, there are loads more establishment names that should be exposed but I fear they won't.

To be fair even the David Icke forum has a very good timeline on it, even accounting for some of the more unproven rumours.

This thread is disturbing and depressing, but the truth does need to come out. That said, I fear for the presumption of innocence.

This thread is disturbing and depressing, but the truth does need to come out. That said, I fear for the presumption of innocence.

Why the fear?
In the conspicuous absence of any actual proceedings against the pederasts amongst those that presume to govern us, most serious posters on this thread appear to be making sterling efforts to present evidence and address the burden of proof...despite the state doing its utmost to prevent that.

Why the fear?

Because it's happened before.

In the conspicuous absence of any actual proceedings against the pederasts amongst those that presume to govern us, most serious posters on this thread appear to be making sterling efforts to present evidence and address the burden of proof...despite the state doing its utmost to prevent that.

I agree, but I'm not talking about here but about in general.

A policy which has varied over time. The Mail might/could/should now be embarrassed by this interview with a prolific expert witness in defence of alleged abusers (hosted on spotlightonabuse - is that an issue?)

<image snipped>

I'm not sure that the Butler-Sloss inquiry into the Cleveland abuse cases was necessarily that dodgy though and in the wider context of the satanic panics the bloke in that article had a point IMO.

The Cleveland cases weren't, as far as I can recall, kids from care homes being abused by: celebs, tories, bishops or other toffs that 'Aunt Lizzy' might have felt compelled to bend the law for.

They were kids being taken away from their fairly ordinary families in traumatic midnight raids on the word of a particular paediatrician using a controversial methodology.

Of course once they were in care, they presumably were at increased risk from the likes of Saville, Smith and the rest of the privileged child rapist clique.

Satanic ritual abuse claims were made around the fringes of Cleveland, but weren't at the core of this cluster the way that they were say in Rochdale.

At Rochdale and a few other places, if I recall right, the cases consisted largely of the Ozzy Osbourne imaginings of fundie social workers, evidenced by badgering little kids who'd been dragged away from their families in traumatic circumstances with leading questions based on a prior assumption of satanic ritual abuse. I tend to agree with the bloke in the article about that not being good practice.

Last edited:
can anyone recommend good blogs covering this? I am doing some Googling but very hard to know whether what's coming up is possibly true or the result of a delusional going on a roll...

Gilberthorpe himself is a very interesting figure who has previously worked with the Mirror on a Max Clifford organised expose of Tory MP Piers Merchant.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/anatomy-of-a-sting-how-an-mp-was-trapped-1236130.html

Rather explains why the first Mirror story about his 'revelations' includes some caveats about him.
Must admit when I read his story some of it did read like an attempt to get all the most bizarre, dead, Tories at one party, raping kids and doing coke. Not sure why but I somehow struggle to see Boyles-Rodent doing lines. Trouble is with these stories, ultimately the truth is always worse than you imagined.

Must admit when I read his story some of it did read like an attempt to get all the most bizarre, dead, Tories at one party, raping kids and doing coke. Not sure why but I somehow struggle to see Boyles-Rodent doing lines. Trouble is with these stories, ultimately the truth is always worse than you imagined.

Think of John Major doing Ewina Curry from behind over his green leathered desk - and then try to wipe out that image from your mind. The other truth you have alluded just doesn't bear thinking about.

The Mail, the Mail the Mail.

I suspect that Lord Rothermere is mightily mad about any Leveson-style restrictions being placed on his excellent reporters. I wonder if he plans to keep publishing stories about MPs and their failings until the powers that be see things his way and abandon any attempts at press regulation.

Last edited:
In direct response to the OP, more and more. :(

It's like something out of Pasolini's Salo which I saw many years ago at the Scala - and whilst it is a brilliant anti-fascist film contains some of the most harrowing scenes ever depicted on film.

The latest to be named is Fairbairn, self confessed heterosexual cocksman, who has now been accused of buggering little boys. A regular at the Elm Guest-House.

Back
Top Bottom