Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Just found some cheap Breeders tickets for Manchester Ritz. I'm not a fan of gigs there but for a tenner it might be worth a trip out on a Tuesday night.

ooh I have Wire too sometime in September. Planning to see Jim White at The Glee Club in Brum on 19/09. Off to see Temples and Charle Boyer & The Voyeurs tonight which was a bargain £7.75!

4823781.png

tix.jpg

i have this, and another for the 13th november (same venue).
i really, really really don't want them any more. been trying to get rid for weeks, but no joy so far.

if any urbs want to take 'em off my hands, please wang us a pm?
(tbh, same goes for 2 mogwai manc tickets on 20th july :hmm:)

Well Pissed Jeans were fucking great, just brilliant performers.

Hookworms are dull though.

And Sleaford Mods are playing Manchester Kraak 20th September. Early bird tickets £3, today only.

have you heard the yossarians chip? they're from your way. saw them a few weeks ago and was totally blown away. kind of gypsy folk / psych / punk / noise stuff. for want of a better description. :D

the recordings don't do them justice, but are still good. playing the dry bar on 12th july... http://theyossarians.bandcamp.com/

have you heard the yossarians chip? they're from your way. saw them a few weeks ago and was totally blown away. kind of gypsy folk / psych / punk / noise stuff. for want of a better description. :D

the recordings don't do them justice, but are still good. playing the dry bar on 12th july... http://theyossarians.bandcamp.com/

Hey they sound okay, if I wasn't at Mogwai I'd check them out on Friday.

In other news, Parquet Courts have a few gigs in October...Leeds, London and Glasgow. I'd g to Leeds cept I'm at Nick Cave the same night.

we're going to see them at supernormal. my mate's housemate is their new singer lol. :D

Ha that's cool! They never really got their due, which is probably their own fault for choosing such a stupid name.

I really really hope they are good. No reason why they shouldn't be...

Back
Top Bottom