Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Let us know what she's like - if she's good I'll go see her at the Luminaire on the 24th

I went to this last night. Really enjoyed it - slightly a shame that so few people were there.

Good to hear Mme. Pamita's song's live - the problem with her album is that - whilst it's conceptually a great idea to record on wax cyclinder without any electricity, the sound quality is quite annoying.

Tom Rodwell very good also - will definitely go to see him again.

Anyone else going to the Forum on June 10 to see The Fall, Buzzcocks, and John Cooper Clarke?

It's not upcoming, it was on Friday - Alabama 3

and the reason I am posting it now is because not only were they on ultra top form, but I bumped into Larry Love outside the pub!! And hideously embarassed myself with the biggest act of fangirldom this side of the Mersey. Couldn't stop shaking his hand and going 'I fucking love you, I fucking love you lot, I'm going to see you later' :D:oops::D

He was VERY nice about it though. Told me to behave myself, so I kissed him, so he said 'on second thoughts, DON'T behave yourself' :D:oops:

Bouncing Souls and POS of Doomtree towards the end of this month.
NoMeansNo at Dingwalls towards the end of next month (can't wait for this one!).

:)

blur tonight :)

and *still* the national in august :)

just seen that tv on the radio are playin in july an' all :hmm:

I'm seeing Blur in Hyde Park on Friday. Does anyone know when they will come on (roughly?).

It says music starts at 4 but I can't make it there until 6ish. Don't wanna miss them!

My band (the Green Rock River Band) is playing with The Cedars at the beautiful Bush Hall on 11th August. I have equal amounts of nervousness and excitement, but it should be a fantastic gig. :cool:

Quite a few for me in the rest of 2009...

The Mars Volta
NIN and Jane's Addiction
O'Death
Alice in Chains
Tortoise
Prince Buster
Orbital
Pixies
Anti-Pop Consortium
Flaming Lips

...*phew*! :)

I am at the front courtesy of presale tix, but not getting there until about 7.30.

I'm easy to see - I look like a short haired Lemmy. Full on chops, all in black but with short spiky hair. I'll also be with a client (expenses ahoy!) who from what she tells me will be in thigh length pvc boots. For whatever reason.

If you see me, say hello - I'll get the drinks in (on the company :))

I am at the front courtesy of presale tix, but not getting there until about 7.30.

I'm easy to see - I look like a short haired Lemmy. Full on chops, all in black but with short spiky hair. I'll also be with a client (expenses ahoy!) who from what she tells me will be in thigh length pvc boots. For whatever reason.

If you see me, say hello - I'll get the drinks in (on the company :))

Also got the pre-sale bizness :)

Righty ho, will keep my eyes peeled - I'm about 6' 2", shaved dark hair and haven't quite decided what band t-shirt I'll be wearing yet (possibly Life of Agony :D)

Drinks on the company? Good work!!! :)

i'm djing before altern8 next weekend - i'll probably stick around for the headliners.

really tempted with goblin at supersonic next sunday too...

Back
Top Bottom