Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

mmm, Super Furries playng at Clumberfest at the end of August, but all the drivers are away that weekend...must still be a way to get there (or, more improtantly, back again)

Fuck it Im going don't know what clapham like :hmm:

The Orb perform for the first time ever their new album, Baghdad Batteries
live in Clapham Sep 10th

arch635.co.uk

Woohoo :)

edit:White boiler suits - The evening will also feature eight projectors, two large screens and the audience will also be used as a human screen.

i would highly recommend Nissenenmondai at Bardens Boudoir this Sunday, not sure if i will go yet. it is like a japanese krautrock techno girl group

U2 in Croke Park tonight!

<legs it>

and Metallica in Marlay Park in Dublin next week!

<does big kahoona burger starjump>

you'll like these - my highlight of supersonic yesterday... :)

Yes, I've been waiting to see them for about a year!

Do you know if they played their version of (The Groundhogs') Cherry Red?

Whatever they played though, I expect they only had time for a couple of songs... :D

Watertower Bucket Boys

pretty darn great young bluegrass band over from the states are in London from tonight till Saturday: Watertower Bucketboys

http://www.myspace.com/watertowerbucketboys

they're planning Old Queen's Head in Islington tonight, and then Camden Lock, What's Cookin up in Walthamstow and The OXford in Kentish Town on Saturday.

Holy shit, that was every bit as great as I'd hoped it'd be! Incredible. :cool::eek::cool:

Loud. :eek:

I saw Strung Out (the band, not the urbanite, obviously) in that room back in October, and I thought that was the loudest it would get in there... last night proved me wrong.

Not really my cup of tea musically, tbh, but quite impressive all the same. :)

downdime wonderswan[insert one of ged's band's names here] at the windmill on saturday - northern indie joy :cool:
(if i can find someone to come :oops:)

downdime wonderswan[insert one of ged's band's names here] at the windmill on saturday - northern indie joy :cool:
(if i can find someone to come :oops:)

and they're doing some Mudhoney covers as part of the theme of the weekend; plus that day we get Winnefuckingbago Deal blasting out some Black Flag covers :D

Back
Top Bottom