Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

south bank i think? i am looking forward to sitting by the river beforehand too. i haven't heard his new one yet, i don't really mind though.

Is it? My mate got the tickets so I'm just tagging along with him. Yep, always lovely to have a pint by the Thames as the sun goes down. Can't wait. :)

Is it? My mate got the tickets so I'm just tagging along with him. Yep, always lovely to have a pint by the Thames as the sun goes down. Can't wait. :)

we were drinking wine on the festival pier beach beforehand and this bearded guy wandered down and was picking up stones and said hello to us, then he popped up on stage half way through the bonnie prince billy set! that was one of my favourite bits.

we were drinking wine on the festival pier beach beforehand and this bearded guy wandered down and was picking up stones and said hello to us, then he popped up on stage half way through the bonnie prince billy set! that was one of my favourite bits.

The guy who played the Jew's Harp. I saw him outside at the end, too. Top musician.:D

Will certainly has some good dance moves. Cracking set, really enjoyed it.

This might be good
sunglasses.jpg

They were on good form at The Electric Ballroom - the new stuff is okay but once they started playing from 'madonna', 'source tags and codes' and 'worlds apart' is was a fantastic show :)

Wilco in August.

Jape in May

Leonard Cohen is playing but I refuse to set foot in that dreadful O2 venue, formerly known as that dreadful Point Depot.

The Breeders are next month but it's too close to exam time. But Deerhunter are on right after so I'll make do with that.

The Handsome Family in June!

handsomefamily.gif

:)

Just spotted Cornershop @ Heaven, 29th July. Havn't seen them for a good few years, can't see them selling it out tho'.

Wilco in August.

Jape in May

Leonard Cohen is playing but I refuse to set foot in that dreadful O2 venue, formerly known as that dreadful Point Depot.

The Breeders are next month but it's too close to exam time. But Deerhunter are on right after so I'll make do with that.

The Handsome Family in June!

handsomefamily.gif

:)
The Handsome Family, not heard of them, but that looks like a hurdy gurdy :)

Saw Leonard Cohen in Brighton last yaer, and the venue wasn't that big (or not as big as I think the O2 is)... managed to catch the last train home too :)

e2a: I can only see listings for Leonard Cohen playing in Weybridge and Liverpool :confused:

as well as going to see morrissey on the 11th and 28th of next month me and the missus are now going to see him on the 29th, too - managed to get a couple of cheap tickets :cool:

as well as going to see morrissey on the 11th and 28th of next month me and the missus are now going to see him on the 29th, too - managed to get a couple of cheap tickets :cool:

bloody hell dodgers! :D i think he should give you special box office seats or something.

i'm going to see Morrissey with him ^ and his wife on the 11th. looking forward to it! :) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom