Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

WOMEN at the Lexington in March (don't fancy Madam Jo Jos and they wont let me put them on this time round despite getting 100+ to their gig before the album came out!)

FRIGHTENED RABBIT @ The Scala in April for an aftershow Buckfast session:hmm:

ruby ann next weekend in brighton. she's ace. saw her at the hillbilly hop the christmas before the one just gone and she was fantastic.

howling bells, nick harper, tuung/tinariwen, and you will know us....., pj harvey :cool:

i am living on baked beans for the rest of the month....

30jan09vm4.jpg

do you know, the bradford Spivs had listed up that they were playing at the dirty water, and had linked their page to the dirty water page? i have fixed that now, and furthermore they will never play london again. not that they have ever played anywhere, apart from one gig in 2007.

Seasick Steve tonight; if i'll be able to get Mrs N1 out of the house this evening :hmm: or can find a mate to come with me at short notice

tim and sam's tim and the sam band with tim and sam
http://www.timandsam.com/

residency at the big chill on tuesday. for free :)

they're *lovely* they did a gig for me last year, and were all young and cute and shy... and played glockenspiel on an ironing board cos they couldn't afford a proper stand :)

urbans, i encourage you all greatly go to to this, and buy their cd's :)

tim and sam's tim and the sam band with tim and sam
http://www.timandsam.com/

residency at the big chill on tuesday. for free :)

they're *lovely* they did a gig for me last year, and were all young and cute and shy... and played glockenspiel on an ironing board cos they couldn't afford a proper stand :)

urbans, i encourage you all greatly go to to this, and buy their cd's :)

oooo! this is tomorrow!

*teh warm potential gig glow*

oops! gig fail!
it was cancelled and i didn't get the facecrack update til today :oops:

oh well, they'll be playing in march :)

Part Chimp at the Lexington.
Fennesz and Rosie Parlane at the South Bank Centre.
Machinefabriek at Cafe Oto.
Earth at the Borderline.
Touch Records night at Roundhouse.

The longest list of gigs I've had in the pipeline for some time.:)

Back
Top Bottom