Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Australian Pink Floyd Show The Wall Show Wembley Arena Next month
Depeche Mode London The O2 Dec only left

YUM YUM

on april 10th: "TWEE AS FUCK
- "the nicest club night in London" (The Guardian Guide)

LIVE:
The High Llamas
Gina Birch
Downdime

DJs:
So Tough! So Cute!
Jude Georges
Hot Girl Photographers

TREATS:
Free issue 05 of the Twee fanzine feat. Crystal Stilts, Hatcham Social, Camera Obscura and more!

Looking forward to seeing you there, lots of love TasF x x x"

:)

in a 'daft punk are staying at my house' way, downdime are staying at my house - all of 'em :cool:

I'm going to see Evan Dando play solo on Friday in a small venue. Should be sweet. I might give him a bunch of flowers.

:cool: i'm really looking forward to it...

When are you going? Or am I being thick, and you were going to the Brum one?

I nearly pissed my pants they were that good at the Phil. It finished really early though - they came on at 8.30 and it was all over by 10. So I had to go and get pissed then cos it was another 2 hours before my bus home :D

Atomic Suplex this Saturday at Smokin Boogie in Shinjuku Tokyo.

Im going for sure, I will buy any urbans that can make it a drink.

And Cats On Fire are staying at my house, when they come over to play this:

Butcher Boy/Cats On Fire/Pocketbooks
Saturday April 25th
Luminaire, 311 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 7JR

:cool:

ooh that sounds a bit tasty :)

i know its not up and coming but saw SNFU last night at trillions in newcastle , now me being very reserved about me punk and oi music i wasnt looking forward to it too much , but by hell they delivered the goods , 2 hr set funny as anything tight musicianship , everything you could want for a free gig (mind they made up with the price with £3. 50 for a deisel at the bar , sorry sound like trev hagl)superb band and crowd nudity to boot

When are you going? Or am I being thick, and you were going to the Brum one?

I nearly pissed my pants they were that good at the Phil. It finished really early though - they came on at 8.30 and it was all over by 10. So I had to go and get pissed then cos it was another 2 hours before my bus home :D
i went to the brum one on saturday :)

timed it just right tbh, got there about half 9, went to the bar and got a beer (purity mad goose, not rip off bottles :cool:), positioned ourselves nicely in view of the stage and then they came on 5 minutes later :D

tuung made me laugh a bit though, introducing the three guys from tinariwen one by one and then going "we're tuung!" like we're all supposed to know who they were and it was the strange african people who needed explaining :D

was bloody good though.

got trail of dead next month, which should be ace....

then in may rachel unthank and the winterset if i have some money by then and vijay kishore at symphony hall, which is free :)

rockingbirds tomorrow.

on wednesday my tickets for morrissey arrived - 11th of may at the albert hall and the 28th of may at brixton academy. so that's mozza twice and girls aloud once next month :cool:

Back
Top Bottom