Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Not got tickets as yet but planning on seeing Robyn Hitchcock and Emalilana Torrini at the Glee Club in B'ham in Feb and March.

Also checked if Tuung and Tinariwen are playing local and they are at the Rainbow Warehouse in B'ham on March 28th so will be aiming for that too.

Bought tickets for Tuung and Tinariwen today..:) Need my work rota before I buy the others I want. I also fancy seeing the Killers too.

Not got tickets as yet but planning on seeing Robyn Hitchcock and Emalilana Torrini at the Glee Club in B'ham in Feb and March.

I've got tikets for Robyn Hitchcock at Brudenell Social Club in Leeds in February. Be interesting to see who's in his band this time. (I last saw him as "The Venus Three" with Peter Buck on drums)

coming up is thomas truax.
i have a tradition of not going to see him :)

and the arrows of love
who i have also faithfully not been to see ever since i've been in london :)

and the arrows of love
who i have also faithfully not been to see ever since i've been in london :)

ooh, i thought you meant the sound of arrows there for a second, and was getting all excited...

the ballet at the luminaire this friday. i can't wait to finally see them live.

oh you guys.
there is also an Atomic Suplex gig in Croydon tomorrow, and at the BRIXTON WINDMILL on January friday the 16th.

i've got that new pedal, it makes the most extreme fuzz i've ever heard.

Have you heard how far my Metal Zone goes? I got it sounding just like Struggle for Pride today.

Let's call tomorrow 'pedal test day' in advance of that Windmill gig.
I have just been to MySpace to advertise tomorrows gig (bit late I know). It's now a million times easier than before.

Phew.

The salad days are over. I have one reply already. I think it at least makes your name pop up on a profile.

C.W. Stoneking is playing the Barbican Hall on the 21st Jan, I know he has a lot of fans here.

Well at least two. :hmm:

But at least one of those can't go cos he's skint and don't live in that London. :(

C.W. Stoneking is playing the Barbican Hall on the 21st Jan, I know he has a lot of fans here.

Well at least two. :hmm:

But at least one of those can't go cos he's skint and don't live in that London. :(

and the other one can't go because he's skint even though he does live in London :(

Back
Top Bottom