Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Mega-pumped to see Singapore grindcore legends Wormrot on Friday in Brighton....
Ah, I nearly saw them in Liverpool a few months back but only got there after their set had finished.
Just seen that Cro-Mags (or at least a specific line-up) are about to tour here:
1719509956681.png
And then Terrorizer (again, a certain specific line-up of) at the end of the month:
cb08544d-4e53-4922-a865-a8160feb1931.jpg

Think I'm maybe more bothered about Terrorizer out of those two, Cro-Mags feel like they'd get a very meathead crowd?

Ah, I nearly saw them in Liverpool a few months back but only got there after their set had finished.
Just seen that Cro-Mags (or at least a specific line-up) are about to tour here:
View attachment 430929
And then Terrorizer (again, a certain specific line-up of) at the end of the month:

Think I'm maybe more bothered about Terrorizer out of those two, Cro-Mags feel like they'd get a very meathead crowd?

I don't know either of these bands but they're both playing Brighton so I'll have a listen....

View attachment 430929

my mate took me to see cromags...last year? year before? at the underworld.... was brilliant, possibly best "rock" gig ive ever been to.... Id say a must go...no doubt better live than on record

Mogwaifest (Big City) on Saturday with the kids. Really looking forward to it, although I wish they'd got their act together to tell us useful things like the running order, stage times and what you can and can't bring in with you a bit sooner than today. Disappointed that Sacred Paws are on at 2pm because I'd like to see them but 8 hours sitting in a field is a bit beyond me these days.

New Jersey pop band Lightheaded doing a UK tour soon:
Jul 19 Brighton, UK - Rossi Bar w/Mt Misery
Jul 20 Cardiff, UK - The Moon w/Mt Misery
Jul 21 Oxford, UK - Tap Social w/Mt Misery
Jul 22 Leeds, UK - Royal Park Cellars w/Mt Misery
Jul 23 Sheffield, UK - The Delicious Clam w/Mt Misery
Jul 24 London, UK - The Lexington w/Birdie & Tony Molina
Jul 25 Manchester, UK - Gulliver’s w/Mt Misery
Jul 26 Glasgow, UK - Glas-Goes Pop! festival
Jul 28 Glasgow, UK - Monorail Music

Back
Top Bottom