Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

arena-1.jpg

Dan Deacon is playing in London tomorrow along with No Age, Gay Against You and Cutting Pink With Knives

The Mars Volta, 14th March :D:D:D:D:D

and Coheed and Cambria on the 8th Feb. It's part of the Kerrang tour though, so I'll have to endure shit support bands and swarms of overexcited teens.

The_Reverend_M said:
Me and Bluestreak are at that one :cool:

Have we got anything booked at the moment?

I can't wait til paychques start coming in, I feel like I ahvne't been to any gigs in ages.

Has anyone here seen Blood Red Shoes? They're playing in Leicester in a few weeks, and I've heard good things about them...

Babyshambles on February 11 - am loving it, loving the album Shotters Nation, cannot wait! :D

<breaks into song>

Yewwwww talk! yew talk a good game.....yewwww talk, you talk a good game!

:) :cool:

May Kasahara said:
Has anyone here seen Blood Red Shoes? They're playing in Leicester in a few weeks, and I've heard good things about them...

yes go see them...boy-girl poppy duo but with firm roots in hardcore and noise

Oh dear....I'm reading Slash's autobiog at the moment and i'm enjoying it so much I just stumped up for Velvet Revolver tickets at Brixton.

I hope they play some G'n'R.

Sons and Daughters are doing an instore gig i Fopp, Shaftsbury Av, on tuesday.
Blood red shoes
Rachel Unthank
Catpower
Art Brut

On the weekly ticketmaster email I just received it says that Xray Spex are playing the Roundhouse in Sept. Can it really be Polly and co?

ooh, off to see paul ansell on the 1st of February, but only cos he's playing at the hillbilly hop and i want to go there regardless of who is playing. but from what i've heard of him and his band on youtube, i'm sure i will enjoy him very much :)

I went without tickets to go and see Gogol Bordello again, so I could buy me dad tickets to Willie Nelson in May in Manc :cool: It's a surprise for his birthday - he's gonna be tickled fucking PINK :D

Just had an email about a possible Chuck Berry at the 100 Club gig. Expensive though.

Well he's doing that Camp Bestival thing, so it's probably around then..

We've just got tickets to the fucking Sonics :cool:

The Fall - Liverpool carling academy in March. The Anorak fucking loves them - and she's even managed to convince me to listen to more than one of their songs after all this time :D

* Henry Rollins spoken word - Hammersmith Apollo
(went off Rollins a few years back as i realised he was actually a bit of a twat, but have had my arm twisted for this one so yes, we'll see!!)
* Fanfare Ciocarlia - Romanian Restaurant
* Les Savy Fav + Future of the left (come on!!!) - astoria
* Holly Golightly - 100 club
* Gutter Twins - Koko

Back
Top Bottom