Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

well, he was a cunt when he was living on our sofa, but I put that down to his extreme alcholism at the time. He also didnt find the shower in his months of living in the house, which made the front room smell rather erm interesting

*eta* his early act seemed to consist just of him saying 'cunt' alot in a Glaswegan accent, was funny the first time he was on teevee as his act was peppered with pauses where the c word would have been.

*eta 2* hes not even a heavy drinker anymore apparently

BiddlyBee said:
don't know much about them, but off to see the cardiacs on Saturday :)

lucky sod! it'll be ace.

by going to Wales this week, i'm missing:

Done Lying Down's annual reunion gig
Iration Vs Aba Shanti
My mate's birthday
another birthday party
the Offline Rock n Roll Special

etc etc etc

Re Boyle- only seen him on Mock the Week & he's the best thing on there by far IMO. Looking forward to it.

Dubversion said:
by going to Wales this week, i'm missing:

Done Lying Down's annual reunion gig
Iration Vs Aba Shanti
My mate's birthday
another birthday party
the Offline Rock n Roll Special

etc etc etc
And Girls Aloud at G.A.Y. :cool:

Has anyone else been to see Seasick Steve? And if so, did you get REALLY fucked off with the audience? They were like a pack of braying lunatics - they applauded him breathing in and out ffs, let alone playing a fucking single note. It was such an odd, over-the-top reaction - really ruined it for me. It felt like he was the only bluesman they'd ever heard in their lives, and he had 'cool' stamped on his head, or something

:(

sojourner said:
Woop! See you there! Can't wait :D
Ok will do! I'm going with my brother. He's only over for the evening but I'm trying to see if I have a few days to see a few places.

copliker said:
Ok will do! I'm going with my brother. He's only over for the evening but I'm trying to see if I have a few days to see a few places.
I'm driving there and back - 90 mins each way :D

Will be taking my trusty oven gloves with me too :D

Me, Doggy and Jeff are off to see The Oysterband at Blackheath Halls on Friday night.

If they're even half as good as they were at Finchley in February, I'll be well pleased. :cool: :cool: :cool:

demented are go!! TONIGHT!!! i best get a shift on!!!!

and gallon drunk (again) on the 29th of november at the borderline.

oh, and guana batz on the 25th at dingwalls.

I'm going to demented are go as well . Except I'm going with milesy . Maybe we could meet up before hand mr Dodgepot !

Back
Top Bottom