Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

fuzzy felt said:
* Henry Rollins spoken word - Hammersmith Apollo

I've wanted to get to one of these for ages but I always find out too late.......

<edit2add> Looks like I'm too late this time too.

i fancy going to see imelda may at the dublin castle in february. but i might not. i've only heard a few of her songs. hopefully the CD of her's i've ordered will be at home waiting for me this evening. i'll give it a whirl and then i'll decide. anyway here like imelda may?

Simian
The Fall
The Mekons
Half Man Half Biscuit
Black Lips

and, will I totally fail to learn my lessons, and go and see Hawkwind again? I just dont know

oh, and the mighty Breeders, of course

The_Reverend_M said:
Rasputina @ The Windmill next week :cool:

I hear the DJs might be dropping some Steeleye Span that night;)
Sold loads of tickets so far and it's not even hit the listings yet!

Portico Quartet

I'll be here on Sunday:

http://www.jointhecircle.net

CORSICA STUDIOS 27/01/08:

Portico Quartet + Nancy Elizabeth
with moonshine~moonshine
Spare Oom: Hybernation with Innocent Civilian + Alex Monk
DJs: Ben Eshmade & Inch-time
Visuals from Mokital & Bad Hand Film

address: Units 4/5, Elephant Road London SE17 1LB

i fancy going to see imelda may at the dublin castle in february. but i might not. i've only heard a few of her songs. hopefully the CD of her's i've ordered will be at home waiting for me this evening. i'll give it a whirl and then i'll decide. anyway here like imelda may?

so what do you think now you've given the cd a few listens? I'd be up for it.

sunday night - morrissey at the roundhouse :cool:

It's a great year for gigs, innit?

Recently seen Art Brut, Gutter Twins and Richard Hawley.

in coming weeks have
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Gallows
Jonathan Richman
The Sonics
Billy Bragg / Rachel Unthank

Im off to see Eels at the newly reopened Birmingham Town Hall this Tuesday, then The Courteeners in Wolverhampton in a few weeks.

Yeasayer - playing the ICA on 6 and 10 March, but those dates are sold out. But you can still get tix for their gig at ULU on 12 May if you're quick.

2416278836_34f4ba7e3f_o.jpg

Australian Pink Floyd
Monday, 14 April - tonight Tuesday, 15 April, 2008
:cool:

^^I'm going to see A3 on Tuesday and looking forward to it to. It's been ages since I have been out and tink I may have forgotten how to dance!

Even though it's now late April this is my 1st gig of the year...:oops:

Just got tickets for Gang of Four / Tom Tom Club as part of Meltdown. A few other things tempt, but it's all just before Glastonbury so I figured I'd keep my powder dry, so to speak.

So that's Nick Cave, Mogwai, Jonathan Richman, Gang of Four, Tom Tom Club in the near future. As well as some stuff as part of Brighton Festival (playing down there so going to blag some of the other shows too).

Back
Top Bottom