Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Boris playing Pink at the Brudenell, should be done I suppose. They're doing the usual other haunts too.

Low at Buxton Opera House looks tempting too, mainly cos I wanna see something at Buxton Opera House.

Boris playing Pink at the Brudenell, should be done I suppose. They're doing the usual other haunts too.

Low at Buxton Opera House looks tempting too, mainly cos I wanna see something at Buxton Opera House.
Just ordered a ticket for Low at the Union Chapel (Islington ) in December

Kraftwerk are touring next June. Only seen Gateshead announced so far (14th June) but apparently they're doing 11 dates in the UK, so probably near you. One presumably Glastonbury.

Kraftwerk are touring next June. Only seen Gateshead announced so far (14th June) but apparently they're doing 11 dates in the UK, so probably near you. One presumably Glastonbury.
Bloody hell, they're actually playing Sheffield the day after! Tickets will probably be forty/fifty quid, mind.

CONCERTS

99c3f134-cf55-4980-acc4-da0d3acf7d23-985x985.jpg

I saw one of their 3D shows at Tate Modern a few years ago which was good and it was a novelty to see a gig there etc, but I actually preferred their regular show without having to wear the silly 3D specs, and so as I don't like the Albert Hall either I'll be giving them a miss this time.

80 quid! Last time see at Brixton Academy think was around 40 quid.

Was/is on my list see again not at 80 thought.

Stone Roses Tickets on sale tomorrow to Wembley Arena in June.

Tried to buy tickets for Maiden in Liverpool this morning. Was good to see that once again TicketMaster appear to have sold out their tickets before they go on sale. Oddly enough, their sister site, where they let people sell their non-transferrable tickets for an inflated price and take yet another commission, had loads on sale about a minute after the actual sale was supposed to start. It's a fucking joke. There should be a 50% sold at venue to people queuing up policy.

e2a: there appears to have been a system error and a load more tickets suddenly became available. So I've now got 2 tickets for the mighty Maiden next year. Lovely.

Last edited:
Rose Yes
Kraftwerk No still (I'm not a robot) :rolleyes::mad: Kraftwerk maybe

Kraftwerk Sold out London :(

Last edited:
I bought Kraftwerk tickets , came to £101 for 2. I had nothing with See Tickets & Ticketmaster kept saying I hadn't agreed to T&Cs and lost my tickets twice ended up with cheaper tickets but would have preferred original ones.

Gigwise I have tickets for

Acid Mothers Temple - October 3rd
Goat plus more October 22nd
PJ Harvey - Nov 4th
The Cure- Nov 29th
Kate Tempest-Dec 4th

Giving thought to Angel Olsen in Bristol on October 16th.

Had a look at picking up a couple of circle seats as soon as they (Kraftwerk) went on sale this morning. Only individual seats randomly scattered around the back two rows as of 10.03. Good day for the touts methinks. All the £50 seats were restricted view as well.

Contemplating 120 mile round trip on a work night to see stars of the lid. Anyone seen them live previously? Any good?

Chuck Moseley, original Faith No More singer, playing in Derby tomorrow so I'm off to see him. Very strange that he be here but still, not to be sneezed at.

Back
Top Bottom