Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

You must know 24 track loop at least?

That said, This Heat was a long time ago - I've seen him do loads of solo and group stuff in the last couple of years, and he's never been less than spellbinding.

bloody hell, Melvins aren't no until 10 tomorrow 'after the football has finished' grrr. That's almost my bedtime on a monday

The band were great but fuck me Ian Brown is terrible at singing!
They were immense on Sunday the whole gig was brilliant, and Reni? i could watch him every night. Ian Brown aint no Marvin Gaye admitted, but he still makes them. :)

Going to see Gary Clarke Jr in Manchester tonight. Saw him a couple of years ago in a 200 capacity venue and he was brilliant, heard him in the background as I did a poo between Beck and Earth, Wind and Fire at Glastonbury and he still sounded good so really looking forward to this.

Going to see Gary Clarke Jr in Manchester tonight. Saw him a couple of years ago in a 200 capacity venue and he was brilliant, heard him in the background as I did a poo between Beck and Earth, Wind and Fire at Glastonbury and he still sounded good so really looking forward to this.
Crowd were awful, during the quiet bits all you could hear was the constant murmur of about a 100 conversations going on. People at the front stood like statues not getting into it at all. Encore was 15 minutes of real dross before he did numb. Not as good as his last gig I saw

Back
Top Bottom