Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Make sure to see Meatraffle
The best bit was when the guy who plays keyboard went to play bass, the woman who plays bass went to sing and the guy who plays trumpet fucked off. Second time I've seen them play this year, I liked 2-3 songs last night which was 2-3 more than previously.

Cabbage were great as expected :thumbs:

I had a quick look, there's some less than ideal seats left, but hey they exist. Buxton Opera House, Dec 2.

Not so sure about the all seater thing, with them Buxton gig, but it is such a nice place, gotta give it a go anyway.

Last night I saw the monochrome set- with our own editor on drums! They were soo good! Had never heard them before ( although had heard of them) and realised how influential they have been to the likes of Franz ferdinando, the smiths, pulp...could hear them all in there! Lovely intimate gig and just what I needed alongside a brandy after a tough week at work!

UK Subs tonight, touring to promote their latest and last album. Nothing like a bit of punk on a Sunday evening to blow away the cobwebs.:D

Best gig of the year so far _ future of the left!! Got right in that mosh pit!
Highly recommended - go and see em if you like that sort if thing!!

Just bought tickets for nye - the exchange in Bristol. 11 bands including Mccluskey, Falls and memory of elephants. I normally hate nye- but I'm really up for it this year!!:D

Back
Top Bottom