Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Aldous Harding April 5th at Sunflower Lounge in Brum. Will be buying tickets for Sudikstan playing there late May but tickets don't seem available yet.

Beck is playing manchester albert hall on the wednesday after glastonbury, tickets on sale friday morning but luckily have a friend who works at ticketmaster so shouldn't be a problem getting them. 45 quid though!!

hmm, Black Mountain (plus supports) AND Plague Vendor (plus supports) are both playing tomorrow at The Brudenell, from 7.30.... I'll be intrigued to see which we get. Hopefully the one we've actually paid money for.

Psychic TV @ Shepherds Bush Empire, tickets available but supposedly going fast even though its not 'till November

Going to see the fall in a few minutes. Dont really know anything theyve done
this is how I first went to see the fall, and I was blown away. They do vary wildly in quality though, so it might not be one of those nights (reports suggest they were great at ATP at the weekend tho)

this is how I first went to see the fall, and I was blown away. They do vary wildly in quality though, so it might not be one of those nights (reports suggest they were great at ATP at the weekend tho)
Ok the band were really good but i couldnt understand a word mark e smith was singing, all i could think he reminded me of was uncle peter

In other fall related news, I've just heard my mate Lou is supporting them at the garage in that London next week. She'll be taking the odd spoken word/comedian slot.

In other fall related news, I've just heard my mate Lou is supporting them at the garage in that London next week. She'll be taking the odd spoken word/comedian slot.
Cabbage were supporting them last night, a local band I'd not heard of before, and they were brilliant. We'll definitely be going to see them again

Richmond Fontaine tonight at Camden Dingwalls, my first gig of the year :D and going by recent years ,maybe the last of the year too :D

Ah Cabbage..heard them on R6 the other week and liked them. I have got tickets for 'Sudakistan' for May 21st at Sunflower Lounge in Brum.

Ah Cabbage..heard them on R6 the other week and liked them. I have got tickets for 'Sudakistan' for May 21st at Sunflower Lounge in Brum.
I saw Sudakistan a few years ago they are pretty good, good party band.

There is no way I am getting involved with a band called "cabbage". what were they thinking.

Back
Top Bottom