Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

The_Reverend_M said:
CSS @ The Astoria on Sunday :)

I'm going on monday to that. Css + Ratatat :D

Then there is cornelius in a month, at koko

And then devo in a few more. :D

Frank Black playing the Shephards Bush Empire on Sunday 15th July in support of a solo 'best of' - playing the 'best of' in it's entirety :cool:

The_Reverend_M said:
CSS @ The Astoria on Sunday :)

I've got 2 tickets going spare for this (face value) as we can't make it anymore. I'm having bugger all luck shifting them on Scarlet Mist and Gumtree.

My Gigs, that I will be attending:

Willy Mason in May
Gogol Bordello in May
Possibly Faithless day at Wireless (I might hold out for free tickets again though)
Glastonbury :)
Alabama 3 in October

i would be, but we're gonna be in brighton. new cross is only around the corner from us, too. ah well - they're playing at the purple turtle in camden on the 28th though if you fancy that?

KRS One is going to be at The Forum in July - 90% sure... this is still being negotiated... He only comes by boat you know - refuses to fly.

If you only ever see one rap gig in your life it should be this one.

niksativa said:
KRS One is going to be at The Forum in July - 90% sure... this is still being negotiated... He only comes by boat you know - refuses to fly.

Hope this turns out to be true - was already going to another gig when he last came over ...

Tank Girl said:
scrap that, the windmill date is no longer on their myspace.

They're playing on Monday 14th at the Windmill for definite. Ben HRT's actually promoting the gig and thought they'd drop out and then had a rethink.

niksativa said:

Confirmed! Posters are pressed!
krs_400.jpg

fat

...only a month away...

The_Reverend_M said:
Frank Black playing the Shephards Bush Empire on Sunday 15th July in support of a solo 'best of' - playing the 'best of' in it's entirety :cool:

Anyone else up for this? Might well book a ticket later :cool:

Back
Top Bottom