Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

twisted said:
They're playing on Monday 14th at the Windmill for definite. Ben HRT's actually promoting the gig and thought they'd drop out and then had a rethink.

yeah, milesy had a word with the drummer the other night, and his opinion was that yeah, they should do it really :D

I'm off to see Inner City Unit who are a British Punk/hard edged Space rock band fronted by ex- Hawkwind founder Nik Turner on saxophone with Trev Thoms on guitar.

Yay! Only a tenner if anyone else wants to come. They're playing at the Standard in Walthamstow.

E2A: It's tonight.

Tank Girl said:
yeah, milesy had a word with the drummer the other night, and his opinion was that yeah, they should do it really :D

When I spoke to Wally he said they weren't playing ? I'm very confused now !

The one on the 28th should be good as well . It's at The Purple Turtle in Camden with Tommy Schitt and the punishment fuckers :cool:

I doubt it, cos we're supposed to be going to see them tomorrow and we're a bit skint to be going out again on monday night - but we shall see... we'll let you know :)

Tank Girl said:
I doubt it, cos we're supposed to be going to see them tomorrow and we're a bit skint to be going out again on monday night - but we shall see... we'll let you know :)

Cool !

LD Rudeboy said:
Is he the one who looks like Jason Donovan?

no, that's the drummer i think you're on about - although he didn't when i saw them on wednesday as he had his hair up in a big quiff. wally is the singer that all the girls swoon over (well, the missus and PieEye)

@milesy - And Dub too.

He whispered in my ear not to tell PieEye but he said nothing about mentioning it to you. :cool:

tastebud said:
you bastard! *:mad: jealousy*

are you not going to glasto?

I'm going with a hardcore Nick Cave addict as her bodyguard for when she rushes the stage :cool:

No glasto for me.. I was stupid enough to think that my masters should come first. never again.

Off to see Willy Mason this evening at the Cockpit in Leeds - just met the man himself, good bloke. Anyone else going?

Off to see Willy Mason this evening at the Cockpit in Leeds - just met the man himself, good bloke. Anyone else going?

downdime and drummer chasing on friday...
THE NATIONAL ON TUESDAY!
and then in july!
and then following them round britain again in november
*explodes*

tufty79 said:
downdime and drummer chasing on friday...
THE NATIONAL ON TUESDAY!
and then in july!
and then following them round britain again in november
*explodes*

this may be heretical but on a couple of listens i'm a bit disappointed with the new album.. sounds a little more 'rock' somehow

Lost of good 'uns coming up including 3 in 3 days.

I've got Mark Ronson tomorrow.

Then May 31st - Diplo/Bonde/Radioclit
June 1st - Juggaknots/Jehst/Asaviour/Task Force/DJ MK/Harry Love
June 2nd - Kid Sister/A-Trak

Booya.

took a while for it to sit right with my ears.
i still can't listen to one of the tracks cos of the use of the word 'ruffian' (it really grates for some reason).
give it time :)

Back
Top Bottom