Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

baldrick said:
I didn't know she was touring! :eek:

eta: balls. i don't think i can get to any of those gigs. i know birmingham is shit, but this just confirms it :(
I'm gobsmacked she's playing Liverpool - there's a fucking HUGE bunch of us going to see her :D

Onket said:
I've got 2 spare tickets to NIN in Brixton this Thursday if anyone is interested. If anyone wants to say they're shit, it won't be any good etc then don't bother.

Right then. I'm far too ill to go to this so there are now 4 standing tix available. I will accept offers.

:(

sojourner said:
I'm gobsmacked she's playing Liverpool - there's a fucking HUGE bunch of us going to see her :D

wicked :cool: <argh! i'm so jealous! :mad: :p >

it's only at times like this i wish i could drive :(

Onket said:
Right then. I'm far too ill to go to this so there are now 4 standing tix available. I will accept offers.

:(

Anyone, anyone? Or is it £120 of Onket's money down the pan?!!

tastebud said:
i'd go... but only if it was about a tenner for the ticket.

How many do you want? You'll have to come to collect them too (only up Brixton Rd).

Dubversion said:
The Surgens at What's Cookin' on Saturday. Should be great - support from the marvellous Randy & Earl's Old Record Club ;)
Will be great despite Randy & Earl. ;)

LD Rudeboy said:
Will be great despite Randy & Earl. ;)

you coming down then? :)

we've been told it's a lot 'rowdier' downstairs so i've been digging out some noisy barroom classics and country soul, hillbilly and garagey stuff :)

got devastations, thee more shallows, herman dune and the national coming up..... and maybe the dirty three all tomorrow's parties :)

I went to see The Shins last night who were very good...but apart from festivals I have as yet got nowt lined up...but may go to RDF gig in Brum on Sat...??

kitty daisy & lewis in may (twice)
demented are go in may
and girls aloud in may (althoguh i have already mentioned that on this thread many times. it's at wembley arena. have i mentioned that we'll be in the 4th row from the front?!?!? :D )

Motley Crue are playing soon with Papa Roach as support.

I've seen Papa Roach before who were ok but nothing special but never the mighty Crue despite being one of my favourite bands from my youth.

However, I bet I'll be disappointed if I go 'cause they're old and my tastes have changed. But then again it may be the only opportunity I ever get to see the original line-up.

What a dilemma. :confused: To go or not to go?

Awaiting arrival of my ticket for PJ Harvey's solo set at Manchester Bridgwater hall as part of the Manchester festival :cool: and I've just spotted a rare oppurtunity to catch Los Lobos up North in Liverpool, one of my long time fave bands !! I'm also taking my son to see The Who in Brum as sort of rites of passage thing !!

Dubversion said:
really need to see them, love their stuff SO much
get yerself down the astoria on the 22nd may then :)
(their new album's out the day before)

Will be seeing The Nightingales on May 11th , Nouvelle Vague on May 22nd and Sparklehorse on June 4th.....crikey nearly forgot Tinariwen on May 6th...then thats it till after summer of various music festivals..

Back
Top Bottom