Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Kentaro was ridiculously good, agreed. I really enjoyed the Flosstradamus/Kid Sister sets and A-Trak was dope. Craze kinda bored me a bit, he needed to drop the beat when people got hype, not carry on scratching.

Anyway, I fancy Kid Sister, so that's something to go for ;)

Abjekt said:
Kentaro was ridiculously good, agreed. I really enjoyed the Flosstradamus/Kid Sister sets and A-Trak was dope. Craze kinda bored me a bit, he needed to drop the beat when people got hype, not carry on scratching.

Kentaro was actually possibly the best thing I've ever seen, ever! :)
I felt like I was on drugs... when in fact I was stone cold sober/straight.

He's amazing!

Abjekt said:
I really enjoyed the Flosstradamus/Kid Sister sets and A-Trak was dope. Craze kinda bored me a bit, he needed to drop the beat when people got hype, not carry on scratching.

I wasn't overly impressed by Craze & A-Trak's 'greatest hits of hip-hop' set before the live bit - much prefered they're lil' sets afterwards :cool:

The_Reverend_M said:
Yes. You're confused. You clearly didn't understand what I was absent mindedly mispelling in my sleep deprived state :rolleyes:
No you're clearly an idiot for writing "e" instead of "a". Never ever post in a thread I'm in again.

EVER.

:p

I need to meet some of you lot I reckon. My friends are flakes who don't want to stay at shows til 1am because they've got work the next day. Despite the fact I work longer hours and for less pay than them.

Damn it.

Cut Chemist is playing Islington on the 15th. I can't go. But there you have it.

Good. Glad to hear it, on both counts. :D

Meanwhile, the hot gig I went to this weekend was bloody fucking amazing. Nine Inch Nails are a rocking live band. :D :)

I've got 2 spare tickets to NIN in Brixton this Thursday if anyone is interested. If anyone wants to say they're shit, it won't be any good etc then don't bother.

Onket said:
I've got 2 spare tickets to NIN in Brixton this Thursday if anyone is interested. If anyone wants to say they're shit, it won't be any good etc then don't bother.
how much?

(money, I mean).

Nearly 30 bloody quid each & I'd like to get rid of both at the same time if possible.

hmm maybe not then :D sorry.

my friend was considering paying 15. they rock, big time, but i think i couldn't pay that much twice. put them on ebay... you never know.

I actually bought 4 planning to flog 2 for profit on ebay, then they announced extra dates, I don't even think they are going for face value on there- that'll teach me!! :rolleyes:

Hmmm, there's already 14 on there & most people will accept less than face value!

I'm sure its been mentioned already but I just remembered El-P is playing Dingwalls on April 18. Hopefully there will be no Cage to ruin everything this time.

The Surgens at What's Cookin' on Saturday. Should be great - support from the marvellous Randy & Earl's Old Record Club ;)

sojourner said:
Just got tickets for Patti Smith at Liverpool Academy in May :) :)

I didn't know she was touring! :eek:

eta: balls. i don't think i can get to any of those gigs. i know birmingham is shit, but this just confirms it :(

Onket said:

The Po Po - tonight!

They're NIN's support band in Europe but aren't doing the UK dates. Really really good. Trying to get them more gigs before they rejoin the NIN tour at end of March. They'll play on any good bill. PM me if anyone has slots and I'll put you in touch with them or...try

www.myspace.com/thepopomusic

Back
Top Bottom