Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

ANOTHER FRENCH BAND in london
30wm5oh.jpg

This is definitely not an evening of foot-stomping traditional Jazz, actually rather experimental but enjoyable and gifted performances from people you may not have heard of. A good sound and a good atmosphere every Tuesday at the Amersham Arms New Cross 8 pm £5.00

http://secollective.blogspot.co.uk/

The Amersham Arms 388 New Cross Road London SE14 6TY. Right next to New Cross Train Station.

Last edited:
Not long home fom the Fuck Buttons gig and wish I could do it all over again. My ears are sore though as they were very loud.
ditto! Something went wrong with their equipment tonight, so there was a ten minute gap mid-set, which was a real shame. But, fuck me, they were good.

Goat are playing in London for £14 on Dec 2nd (after ATP) and if I can work out a very cheap train/hostel I shall be there. Knew nothing about them till Glasto and they came on after someone else...blew me away and I can't stop listening to the album purchased at Glasto. A year ago they played only a few miles from my house...ggrr...

Goat are playing in London for £14 on Dec 2nd (after ATP) and if I can work out a very cheap train/hostel I shall be there. Knew nothing about them till Glasto and they came on after someone else...blew me away and I can't stop listening to the album purchased at Glasto. A year ago they played only a few miles from my house...ggrr...

Goat and Om were the two bands at ATP I most want to see, and they are both playing shows in London a week apart :)

I'm going to see Ufomammut at the Underworld in Camden on the 3rd October. It feels like it's yonks since they last played here and I'm BLOODY STOKED!

If I had the cash I'd be at the Goat & Om gigs too but alas I don't.

Just got ticks for

Coppe and Kettel at Proud Camden 7th October

Unknown Mortal Orchestra 7th November Camden Electric Ballroom

Wire gig last night was sublime..I just felt so happy and smiley the whole time. They did 2 encores and I bought a t-shirt.

I have no idea who Om are so will go and find out..

Pixies tonight :cool:

Saw Sleaford Mods last Friday, they were excellent. Still can't decide if it's a persona with the vocalist or he if he really is a proper scary angry fucker.

Wire gig last night was sublime..I just felt so happy and smiley the whole time. They did 2 encores and I bought a t-shirt.

I have no idea who Om are so will go and find out..

Are you familiar with the now defunct band Sleep? Al Cisneros was the bass-player and Om is his new-ish band.

Bad Manners, The Beat & The Selector all touring (seperately) at the moment.

The Beat look like the only ones playing near me, though.

Culture Shock,AOS3,Autonomads,Sporadics,BlackStarDubCollective this coming Weds 9th at the Big Western,Great western RD,Moss Side,Manchester,get ya Crusty Anarcho Dub skank on:D

Back
Top Bottom